Illuminati Clowns.... Here's Irony For Yall

jay-z12.jpg

x23060.jpg

grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Completely agree............... but the Moriah is def real just not on the level people think. Also they are a house divided and most don't realize that. People are taking freemasonry and running with it without understanding it and its a easy cop out in these tuff times. Freeing your mind is key to life period.

Completely agree............... but the Moriah is def real just not on the level people think. Also they are a house divided and most don't realize that. People are taking freemasonry and running with it without understanding it and its a easy cop out in these tuff times. Freeing your mind is key to life period.

Originally Posted by TurboMan

"You a sheep OP"
"
indifferent.gif
"
"Its the truth though"
"thank me later OP"
"*copy/paste/highlight/bold&underline big words from Illuminati wikipedia*"

"Open your eyes OP" 
"smh at OP's ignorance"

Originally Posted by TurboMan

"You a sheep OP"
"
indifferent.gif
"
"Its the truth though"
"thank me later OP"
"*copy/paste/highlight/bold&underline big words from Illuminati wikipedia*"

"Open your eyes OP" 
"smh at OP's ignorance"

I don't know about all these black entertainers being in it. But I very much so believe they exist in some form. Either that, or some secret society or something like that doing something similar

I don't know about all these black entertainers being in it. But I very much so believe they exist in some form. Either that, or some secret society or something like that doing something similar

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

I feel this thread.

but i'm not gonna say they don't exist.

They just ain't worried about lil' Jay Z and whatnot.

yupe that's exactly the point I'm trying to make. Jay-Z ain't no key figure in establishing world domination. Ofcourse secret societies exist but they have no bearings on your personal achievement

I'm not saying that Jay is apart of the Illuminati bet he has a hugh influence over "black" culture. Jay had everyone back in the day wearing Roca Wear, buying millions of albums, and headlining festivals that have nothing to do with hip hop/rap. I think the last point in my list is the most impressive. How many non urban artist do you know could headline Rock The Bells and have the crowd vibing to them. Just look at his life he went from the Marcy Projects to having interviews with Buffett and talks with the President. Having power over the black consumer is a powerful thing and for the longest time companies have had problems creating products that meet "black" needs. I could see how Jay would be apart of the Illuminati or the Illuminati would want Jay.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

I feel this thread.

but i'm not gonna say they don't exist.

They just ain't worried about lil' Jay Z and whatnot.

yupe that's exactly the point I'm trying to make. Jay-Z ain't no key figure in establishing world domination. Ofcourse secret societies exist but they have no bearings on your personal achievement

I'm not saying that Jay is apart of the Illuminati bet he has a hugh influence over "black" culture. Jay had everyone back in the day wearing Roca Wear, buying millions of albums, and headlining festivals that have nothing to do with hip hop/rap. I think the last point in my list is the most impressive. How many non urban artist do you know could headline Rock The Bells and have the crowd vibing to them. Just look at his life he went from the Marcy Projects to having interviews with Buffett and talks with the President. Having power over the black consumer is a powerful thing and for the longest time companies have had problems creating products that meet "black" needs. I could see how Jay would be apart of the Illuminati or the Illuminati would want Jay.

i look at all this stuff as entertainment. or more so it entertains me. true or not, I dont feel effected. if i am, then i hope in my continued growth ill rid myself of it...but till then...
(weezy) who's rebounding WHO GIVES A S!!!(weezy)

i look at all this stuff as entertainment. or more so it entertains me. true or not, I dont feel effected. if i am, then i hope in my continued growth ill rid myself of it...but till then...
(weezy) who's rebounding WHO GIVES A S!!!(weezy)

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

SMH @ the notion that black people who are successful are only successful b/c they "sold their souls."

WAKE UP MY PEOPLE!

Like Pac said Its just another way to mess with black folks self esteem. 

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

SMH @ the notion that black people who are successful are only successful b/c they "sold their souls."

WAKE UP MY PEOPLE!

Like Pac said Its just another way to mess with black folks self esteem. 

Whether the Illuminati is BS or not, it's not gonna be affecting us directly.. so why should we give 2 %@%+%?

Whether the Illuminati is BS or not, it's not gonna be affecting us directly.. so why should we give 2 %@%+%?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Stupid conspiracy theorists. Damn near everyone that has ever been famous or remotely successful is in the Illuminati.
Read (about) Panopticism by Michel Foucault...
http://www.sparknotes.com...inepunish/section7.rhtml

Then watch this video

Granted, this video is not that reliable, it goes hand in hand with what foucault is saying.
This doesn't directly relate to illuminati, but it does insinuate the idea that the structure of society is manufactured to subjugate people and perpetuate a defined hierarchy.

I %$%% with conspiracy theories.
They bring issues to light that most people want to ignore.
Granted they are not always based on valid evidence, they usually convey some truths.

Stupid conspiracy theorists. Damn near everyone that has ever been famous or remotely successful is in the Illuminati.

Then watch this video

Granted, this video is not that reliable, it goes hand in hand with what foucault is saying.
This doesn't directly relate to illuminati, but it does insinuate the idea that the structure of society is manufactured to subjugate people and perpetuate a defined hierarchy.

Granted they are not always based on valid evidence, they usually convey some truths.

Originally Posted by th1nk

Then watch this video

I have read about Panopticism, English 1 frosh year of college. I refuse to accept youtube vids as sources.

It's ok to be curious about conspiracy theories, but call it what it is just "theories". Paranoid @%% conspiracy theorists reach and twist reality beyond recognition.  But somehow manage to keep $#$# vague enough not to reveal any of the said truths.

Originally Posted by th1nk

Then watch this video

I have read about Panopticism, English 1 frosh year of college. I refuse to accept youtube vids as sources.

It's ok to be curious about conspiracy theories, but call it what it is just "theories". Paranoid @%% conspiracy theorists reach and twist reality beyond recognition.  But somehow manage to keep $#$# vague enough not to reveal any of the said truths.

how does this affect you in any way? if your friends are dumb and they talk about dumb things, then get different friends and stop complaining. youre gonna start a 7 page thread full of bullcrap and get no positive response as to what you should do. youre gonna get pics of jayz and one dollar bills etc etc etc. just. dont.

how does this affect you in any way? if your friends are dumb and they talk about dumb things, then get different friends and stop complaining. youre gonna start a 7 page thread full of bullcrap and get no positive response as to what you should do. youre gonna get pics of jayz and one dollar bills etc etc etc. just. dont.

Back
Top Bottom