Illuztrious Dilemma..."car" question...ha ha.

Damn son.

My apologies if you have no idea what I'm talking about in this blog. I'm trying to be as vague as posssible, I don't like anyone knowing my EXACTthoughts...cats might be cooperating with the Feds or something. ha ha.

Like Ye' said, "the game's getting foul, so here's a freethrow".

I finally had time to wash my car this fine, almost Spring-like afternoon. I was dolo so I had ample time to just think some things out. Just trying to clearmy head while waxing Maxine and all. Going with the whole car theme...aight....try and follow me...

Say a young man sees one of the most beautiful cars he's ever seen in his life. He takes it for a test drive, the dealership even lets him hold it overnight a few times. Maybe the stars weren't aligned properly, his money wasn't right or it was just too much car for him at the time but fast forward afew years and he comes across this same beautiful car. It's now even more of a classic, it's design, still flawless. The interior is showing minoraging, there's a few more miles than the Kelly Blue Book says it should have, and the previous owner added a serious system that takes up a significantportion of trunk space. There might have even been a factory recall for this particular model but he's not for sure. Despite some of the changes, the youngman cruises in this car one night...the entire night...the next morning and some of the next day feeling like he's on a cloud. Thoughts of taking the caroff the market permanently cross his mind despite this car possibly complicating his life in the future. His current ride is stress free, pretty nice and madcomfortable but he just finds hisself bored with it. The dealer throws him the keys and says it's his, no money down and low monthly payments but due tobeing burned in the past with long term deals he opts to think on the situation, consult his friends and such for their advice. Now, money is no problem. Hiscredit? Impeccable. But his better judgement is telling him "$#+% that car, stick with your current joint". But it's just something about thatcar. It's an import...beautiful paint job..excellent frame...and when you're behind the wheel? Forget about it. THe previous owner was even kind enoughto install a GPS and !$*+, so it's a smart car. It's a V-6 but it pulls like a V-12 on steroids...alright, I'm getting carried away with this!$*+....lol....

Should this young man keep his current model which is giving him no problems, just boring the !$*+ out of him? Should he cop a younger model, something freshoff the lot or should he follow temptation and cop this dream model of his despite some possible problems?

At this point in time, the young man is thinking about going green and just copping a bike or just using public transportation...he hates making life alteringdecisions/agreements? Plus his insurance would skyrocket either way...so.....geez....

What's a young brother to do?

And this is totally about a car....
grin.gif

Sincerely,

The Guy With The Polo Tattoo
pimp.gif

i sell cars for a living and you need to to go your sales person when youre serious and not writing riddles.

I was getting ready to say a Lexus SC300 or SC400 but those are Inline 6 and V8 respectively....... dude what car is it and what is your current ride?

huh?

so u saying, dude wants to cop one of the two whips he likes but he dont know?

i say, stick with the current whip.

in my opinion....think about why you got that current whip....why is it boring...can it get a slick $*# new paint job or rims or something....

and know if you cop that dream car....maybe its too fast and flashy for you....you wouldnt wanna wake up and have it not in the garage
ohwell.gif

but getting a brand new younger car...ehh....i dont think thats a great move

and yes....i dig what youre saying
pimp.gif

I'd say if the "current car" is boring and seems like it's going nowhere... then why not keep the new car after the test drive's been asuccess. OR, keep both the old car and new... if possible... just keep them in separate garages at all times...
grin.gif

hahaha.. been listening to that in your avy quite a bit? the metaphors.

my friend always told me

dont settle for a car you like, settle for the car you love

damn, it sounded like a girl prob but idk
grin.gif

ehh. i stick with my answer

But..........let him tell that her that he wants a new whip and that she's boring him to death.

then cop the new whip #1

whats the car. stop trying to be like shakespheare. go look in the mirror and look at your arm. let me know how it feels to have a horse with a pepe on yourarm.

pretty much what Rob said...
If you've really done your research on the dream car and tested out all it's features and you've come to the conclusion that the current whip is alemon then it's time to trade it in. But be fair to Maxine and see if you can't do some refurbishing.

Maxine is my single life....no commitments or anything. I'm currently single. Wondering if I really want to trade all that in...over a broad...who happensto be my weakness.

I need to listen to some old DPG man....

i sell cars for a living and you need to to go your sales person when youre serious and not writing riddles.
roll.gif

Underrated response.

ToyCollecter
Pretty sure I've gotten more ...
devil.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tongue.gif
in the two weeks of having this tat then you have beingnormal. Some of us don't enjoy following the norm. You should appreciate that.

wth? damn, even Maxine threw me off, because the way you described it was that Maxine was boring you so I figured you must be gettin tired of your current"ride"...and I figured going green would be forgetting about all the rides
laugh.gif

Damn riddles... if the new "ride" can take you places and make you feel better then go for it. Better than being boring.

Don't trade in the old whip just yet, keep it in the garage until summer. get the new one and use it for "leisure" as a "weekend car".
wink.gif

im contemplating the same exact thing..

i have a love hate relationship with my car..
tired.gif
right now i hate it.

is300 or G37 coupe??

Back
Top Bottom