iLoveMakonnen ? vol. all in young thug's lane (prod. by metro boomin)

Late last year I saw Carnage with one of my homies, she had extra tix for whatever reason but he dropped this song during his set **** was kinda lit can't lie 
pimp.gif

Apparently he been a Makonnen fan for years these ****** kinda look alike too
laugh.gif

"He sounds like a big fat fool"

MUERTO :lol:

People listen to ANYTHING today and hype it like it's amazing work. Incredible. Saddening

Originally Posted by neon coke  

roll.gif
 this _ is so bad , but its kinda ill at the same time . idk how he pulls this off 
Yeah I know exactly what you mean 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

That song been out for like 3 years tho he prolly should've dished that off to somebody else on the low 
laugh.gif

Had no clue dude had a fanbase like that  
pimp.gif

He need to chill with the legend **** tho 
laugh.gif

this dude sounds like he JUST discovered the concept of singing and with no training or practice decides to record himself

Those Don't Sell Molly No More and Man of the Party beats were wasted like a MFer. :lol:

Shoulda been given to Future or even Young Thug.

Those Don't Sell Molly No More and Man of the Party beats were wasted like a MFer. :lol:

Shoulda been given to Future or even Young Thug.

Idk I agree in a way, the beats were partly his own production too tho so I can't even be mad :lol:

I would prefer to hear solely Gucci on that Don't Sell Molly, that verse they added to the remix fit perfect :pimp:

That video is not the wave. But that song is flames. Dude is a pioneer in the LSD Turn Up genre. Untapped market.

Also you can tell he is one of Lil B's offspring

Back
Top Bottom