"I'm 124 sandwiches away from an engagement ring"

Red Pill Woman
nthat.gif

http://www.reddit.com/r/RedPillWomen/

man I'd get a knuckle sandwich if i ask girls around my way to this for me. Cant even ask a girl to get me a drink!

dude looks like he speaks in that calm, eerie, semi-high pitched mind control voice

"so, how long ya been up for, Stephanie?"

"you should make me another sandwich, Stephanie. only a thousand and six more til you can make your family proud you married a computer scientist white man."

i think she's doing this so now he actually has to get married to her.

she's just looking at her clock ticking and seeing all her friends getting married and having kids.

i bet dude takes the knobs off the stove when he's not around so she doesn't burn down the house making a sandwich.

dude has her richard whipped, im sure he's not even gonna go through with it 
laugh.gif

food, good sex, and to be left alone when the ******** play is all i really ask for

they censored the name of the washington dc football team smh

Last edited:
switch it to a black man/white woman though and the responses would be " :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: " "we made it" "I need my own milk of magnesia" "black women wouldn't do this, we all need to move on to white women."

:stoneface:

man **** a sandwich 

lets get this money (as in both having a job) 

cook some real meals and **** me good and we straight lol
laugh.gif

sound like desperation on her part

she is almost 30 so she feels some type of way

about her not being married
and for the record I know plenty of black women that do this for a brother

better get you a country girl thats old fashioned  real talk

Last edited:
Not forgetting the rules of the Sexy Project, I made the sandwich wearing a red lacy thong underneath my lounge clothes, which were also form fitting and the opposite of the grey oversized baggy sweatpants I would have normally worn. E ate the sandwich with delight, but he never did see the thong, since we were running late for work and had to bust a move to the shower and out the door after breakfast.
http://300sandwiches.com/sandwiches-132-134-still-sexy-fruit-and-peanut-butter-wraps/

:evil:

Ate his sandwich and didn't even have his snack :x :smh:
hmmm

dude really said
and she didn't tell him to ST*U
mean.gif

seriously, only a white dude can get away with this with that type of a chick
laugh.gif

dude must laugh his *** off when he's kicking back with his boys about how he has homegirl on a leash with a website that people actually go on dedicated to her making him sandwiches. i'd laugh so much if they wind up not getting married.
my girl would had been like nig$a please

Back
Top Bottom