I'm 18 and I Just Ma 1st Whip Vol. Who Tryna See Me In Tha STREETS, Though?

your next cop should be ozium OP... plenty of space in that whip, get the dragon effect popping

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Not a big fan of Fords (especially that one), but it's still nice that you got your first car. I'll be getting mine next year, which is the year I start driving. VW Golf :smokin

how are you guys getting these deals on your first car? I can't find anything that cheap on craigslist...I'm from SF btw.

I have a Nissan Altima or Maxima (not sure which one) sitting outside that I got basically for free, It's been there for about 1 or 2 years, I already lost the keys to it. Don't want it and don't need it. The car stays open, Not sure but I think it has the title's in there, Someone could come and steal the car if they wanted to. I don't give a ****. :lol: :rofl:

:lol: I have a 98 Ford Contour parked in front of my building for a few weeks now. Someone broke in and I just left it like that, open window and everything. Mad parking tickets. Just to lazy to try and sell it now, I think the title is in the trunk or something

I had a 98 Ford Contour too. It was a Contour Sport tho. When I first got it, it would get up. That car gave me so many problems. Broke down on me so many times. It still provided :pimp: Memories. Pulled a lot of missions in that car.

I had a 98 Ford Contour too. It was a Contour Sport tho. When I first got it, it would get up. That car gave me so many problems. Broke down on me so many times. It still provided :pimp: Memories. Pulled a lot of missions in that car.

2000 Ford Contour Sport was my first car as well. I had zero issues with mine though. Was a good car to me, had decent power with the 170 horse V6.

OP, your car is ugly
you wack b

your first car, no matter what it is is 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom