im 19.. ive been in the shoe game for 1yr. plz tell me how im doing :)

i do like them..
just could never get them..
but im about to start getting some very soon.

As long as you buy what you like, thats all that matters.

But sneakers are very addiciting. Sooner or later you'll start looking for rarer and more exclusive pieces.

Your collection can definitely use some heat. And im sure there are heat out there that will fit your preference, not just the hype.

But great start! And welcome to NT =D

Originally Posted by nike1time

thanks bro..
yes.
your so right,
I just dont know how to get rare kick tho..
lol
you should try ebay, or use the buy/sell here

Nice start Keep it up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nike1time

thanks bro..
yes.
your so right,
I just dont know how to get rare kick tho..
lol

i used ebay, or other Nters who sell their gems. Lol that works sometimes. Check the BS foum, like Dom90 said

What kind ot "tips" are you looking for? Just buy what you like and keep it that way. This isn't a race on here or a competition.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]lol @ jawny[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]but good start man def throw some J's in there ... keep it up[/color]

really nice start, get your knowledge right, do a little research and keep finding those ones you always wanted but couldnt get, look everywhere even inoutlets you can find heat, when it comes to ebay you gotta be very careful, the buy/sell forum its always a good option, its nice that you buy what you likebut dont get caught in the moment and pay retail when you can have em later for a lot less, thats when it comes to GRs, thats the tips i can give you, welcometo the addiction.

Back
Top Bottom