Im 30 and shes 19 is that too young?

There is this 19yo chick at my job. Nice personality and cute. We have been talking and we are going out tomorrow. I usually don't bother with the young-ins but, she is always there and has worn on me. Plus, the older chicks never understand my school and work situation. They always wanna hang out when I'm working or trying to study. The 19yo's family has a tight leash on her which is great cause it gives me time to attend to my studies and work. She's a Sophomore and I'm a Junior so she understands when I say I have to study. 
I have asked my peps but they all just agree and dont give me any flack about it. They are all booed up and so they are a lil biased. I did 6 years in the Navy and feel like I am 6 years behind alot of my peps I graduated high school with. 

My pops is now dating a chick 15 years younger than him. My mom was 

So Nt what is your opinion/ experiences. Feel free to flame. All comments will be considered.

ehhh theoretically I wouldnt want my 19 year old daughter dating a 30 year old man...

also she could get attached to you early.

but if it works for you go for it....

I'm 29 and my girl's 20. In 6-7 years your boys that are giving you flack about it now gonna be like damn you was right.

still, thats kinda
alien.gif

waste of time man, been down that road two times already, both times the girls just wasnt there completely, they need time to grow, 19 she hasnt even found what she wanted out of life or figured out what who she is

Back
Top Bottom