I'm a Lil ***** Tryna Get Big. Vol. Help me Gainzzz

Federal though what are your goals?

What is your height and weight?

I walk around 165 and I just looked fat at 5'7

When I was working out I dropped down to 135.

In pictures I looked swole AF. cause my arms were big compared to my waste. I had naturally wide upper body and having a slim waste made me look even bigger.

In reality pictures ain't always what it seems. You may look at another person on Instagram during a competitio. and you think they are yoked. But in reality it's all an illusion. Bigger arms and legs with tiny waste make them appear larger in pictures.

6ft even
140 lbs (confirmed as of today)

Tryna be atleast in the 160-165 range, I ain't tryna get dat fat

Eating should be a chore if you're like me. I have to choke down 5k calories or more or I will lose weight.

Don't hold back on the burritos man. :lol:

Like you said it might feel bad but after a week you're used to it and once you see how much it helps you'll get it. I eat good food but not what you'd think of as healthy. Just heavy *** stuff like chicken curry and rice, burritos, 3 burgers in one sitting. You get the point. :lol:

1. Cut back on that bball.

2. Drink more water, eat more food. I'd recommend counting your calories on a typical day now. Then you'll have an idea of how much more you need to eat.

3. Heavy compound weight lifting. This will also increase your appetite and you'll want to eat more in general.

Nobody counts macros don't listen to that **** op you'll just get confused.

Drink hella water

Stop balling for right now

Do compound lifts in the gym no isolated movements

Lift heavy

Keep your workout under 45 min max

Sleep big. 8-9 hrs a night on days u lift

High protien high carb meals fruit in the morning veggies at night

THE ONLY SUPS YOU NEED ARE whey protien and a multivitamin

Once you're disciplined with your routine you can cycle in some creatine if you want.

Switch up your routine in the gym every 4 to 6 weeks to avoid hitting a wall (plateau)

Last edited:
You hella frail, son. I thought I was bad, sheesh.

Subbed. I'm 6' & 170, with a goal of ~190.

Get my fitness pal app bro, it's not perfect but easy to use and will help you.

Whats up w/ that banana/Oats/peanut butter shake? How much oats and PB per 5 bananas?

I'm kinda in the same boat too, I lost 20 pounds in the last few months(alcohol) now i'm trying to gain 15 healthy pounds. 

5 bananas in 1 shake?? :x :lol: y'all are wildin.
You can get 1500 calories in one shake and you don't have to use 5 bananas.

Also do you work out with anyone? I work out with a dude who has 90# on me so that's a nice push. Try and find a big dude to hit the gym with.

Idk if this was clear but anybody seeking help is welcome to chime in
Just post height weight and goal so we can be in this together for the long haul

160-170
Muscular but not like ridiculously buff
Maintain my stomach (believe it or not I'm 6 packin)

All skinny dudes are 6 packin you need to bulk until that 6 pack starts to go away then cut that ***** right back up you'll be huge

why are people telling dude to drink more water. that has zero calories and will not help him bulk up :smh:

Back
Top Bottom