I'm a victim of credit card theft smh

Originally Posted by nyk buc

around $600 from sears.com. bought like a leather jacket

Mens-Bomber-USA-Flag-Leather-Jacket-990.jpg

hope you get your dough back man.

so this morning, i checked my online account and i saw that i got charged around $600 from sears.com. i called them and asked what the eff is goin' on and they said that some dude from alabama bought like a leather jacket and im like %%%.

it just goes to show how scary the internet is. thank god i found out this soon or else that fool may have put me into debt.

this ever happened to anyone?
Why does Alabama always have to be in the news for something negative? My dad had some unauthorized charges from Sears before.

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Did you shop at sears recently? Sometimes those cashier copy your card info give it to a friend. Then they come in buy a few items and goes to the the cashier which then enter the info manually.
the last time i shopped at sears was over christmas. my card was used on 2/25. they have the shipping address in alabama and hopefully they'll prosecute that fool.
You are good then.

But I urge all of you to watch these cashier when you had over your cards.
yea. but i usually slide my own card. i think this is more of an internet hack then anything. now that i think about it, my old laptop wasinfected with a virus that i couldn't get rid of and i just bought my new laptop over christmas. maybe that's the case.

idk, y'all need to watch out too.

I lost my whole Wallet @ work at someone turn it into security... I got their and this foxy mama handed me my Wallet. I gave her the eye and she gave me theeye too...but all I wanted was some @*%%%

Online scams/hackers are just lame I lost 500 bucks never got it back wasted months on the phone with various companies just not cool.

Back
Top Bottom