I'm about to boycott ebay...

I sold a sidekick slide on there a few days ago and shipped it the same day i got the payment. Now the buyer is claiming he never got the phone and said hewas going to complain. This was his first transaction on ebay as he has 0 feedback and i have a feedback score of 5. Is there any chance i don't getplayed?

i gave up on selling on ebay. it's way too sketchy anymore. i'll still buy stuff though.

ill never sell on eBay again. They charge wayyy too much and its only getting higher. Craigslist FTW

Craigslist is riskier than eBay. At least on eBay, you can file a claim and they'll try to help you, but on Craigslist, you're on your own. When youget scammed, you take the L and you're done.

was he verified?
do you have tracking information?
if the purchase was more than 250 did you get signature confirmation?

ebay sucks period, there was 3 times i won nba game worn jerseys for dirt cheap that i guess no one saw and the seller would ignore me and not let me buy it.Was there anything i could do about it? NO!

i am done with ebay...

they recently shut down my account for NO REASON....seriously...and i tried to call them and the lady gave me generic answers to my not so generic questions

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

was he verified?
No
No
it sold for about 220 and i didnt get signature confirmation. It doesn't really matter though nephew, i'm not giving him none of that cash back.I'm not walking away from this situation with nothing

yea OP boycott that
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif

make eBay feel the STING

as long as you can provide shipping receipt or any other form for that matter you are good.

Originally Posted by YungMooly

was he verified?
No
No
it sold for about 220 and i didnt get signature confirmation. It doesn't really matter though nephew, i'm not giving him none of that cash back. I'm not walking away from this situation with nothing

you dont have tracking so paypal will decide in his favor..you better close your paypal before he files a claim..

Originally Posted by YungMooly

was he verified?
No
No
it sold for about 220 and i didnt get signature confirmation. It doesn't really matter though nephew, i'm not giving him none of that cash back. I'm not walking away from this situation with nothing

your SOL.

biggest mistake you can make. thats the first thing people look for on expensive packages. if theres no tracking, theyll pull the "didnt receive"trick.

you can withdraw and close your paypal with no problem. in about 6 months, youll get a letter at your door from a collection agency. take my word for it.
ohwell.gif

i think your screwed. NEVER EVER ship a package without confirmation number, no matter how much you sold it for.

always use tracking with paypal. if you don't, buyers can screw you easily.

i always use delivery confirmation under 250 and signature confirmation over.

good luck.

how are you gonna sell something for 220 and not get tracking? you just took an major L man, no tracking means paypal will automatically decide in hisfavor since you cant provide proof that you sent it.

Back
Top Bottom