I'm about to find God this year.

Scary a***. You ain’t built for life if you scared of a lil adversity or health scares, or natural disasters.

When your peace and tranquility gets jeopardize, that’s when you run to God? Nah. Deal with some adversity.

Scary a***. You ain’t built for life if you scared of a lil adversity or health scares, or natural disasters.

When your peace and tranquility gets jeopardize, that’s when you run to God? Nah. Deal with some adversity.
You're looking too close to screen fam, back up. You gotta see the big picture.

These are the end of days for many as there is a small percentage of the human population being wiped out right now. And the numbers keep growing, day by day. That's called a culling. And while it's a small percentage, tell that to the family members, friends, and co-workers.

And I finally have a text of the good word in my native tongue.

I'm a good 8 years late to the publishing date but that goes to show how far removed I am from the culture & and religion. I'm looking for any advantage really to not be a statistic.

Modells, a NYC institution, is going out of business.

Mi haffi buy this bloodclaat. Honestly though I hate reading when people try to write in patois, we're taught English so it looks like a jumbled mess to me and is hard to read.

Now this I would do.
Exactly.

And I have nothing but time on my hands now really. I figure through the summer contact should be limited. Go to work, stay in my office, and go home, with no gotdamn sports.

Will there even be baseball?

Mi av di app an di audyo fi free!

Jah guide!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom