I'm bringin these back this summer. I don't care what ya'll say

nah chill
laugh.gif

i still do this.

srs

i wear those style of socks but i dont scrunch them down like that

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

U in the DMV, right? If so, you should know those socks NEVER went out of style in the (u)rea. LOL

Haha true, lol at wearing two or three pair and stacking them up

Used to OD on drop socks back then 
laugh.gif
24buesl.jpg

I want those Paytons back 
frown.gif
 (make it happen Nike 
happy.gif
)...

...while we're on the subject on throwback DC style - I think I might dust off my glitter Madness shirt with my nickname on the back 
smokin.gif

U gotta rock 2 colors at the same time, one over the
other, so people can see ur taste making skills are official.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Used to OD on drop socks back then 
laugh.gif
24buesl.jpg

I want those Paytons back 
frown.gif
 (make it happen Nike 
happy.gif
)...

...while we're on the subject on throwback DC style - I think I might dust off my glitter Madness shirt with my nickname on the back 
smokin.gif

gloves
pimp.gif

they probably wont retro b/c theyd be alot more expensive to make nowadays compared to other models...

i remember that buttery sude/dura and gel line insert like it was yesterday 
embarassed.gif

loved those shoes.

There's this one preppy white kid in my band class (percussion) who wears those w/ his lacrosse shorts and Asics. I have major OCD so it drives me nuts when I see socks that aren't pulled up to their proper length. 
laugh.gif

Lmao!! Maaaaan, I always wore my slouch socks with my grey nautica fleece sweat pants tucked underneath them with my blue penny foams back in '96. DMV was ahead of the game hahaha. Damn I would die if this "style" ever came back.

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

Maaaaan, I always wore my slouch socks with my grey nautica fleece sweat pants tucked underneath them with my blue penny foams back in '96. 

eek.gif

BRUH!!

I was just on ebay an hour ago seein' if I could find those Nautica sweats - I had them +*!*# back in 9th grade...

...the lil boat on the back pocket, the sweats tucked into the socks, and a pair of these:

3767038799_d5551ec686.jpg

COULDN'T TELL ME NUTHIN'
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom