I'm doing a Chicks in Kicks photoshoot, and I need NT's input.

2z4mm15.jpg

Here's a storyboard

1. Obviously the female on skins is taking a 3 pt jumpshot. Make sure her form is such that her shooting arm or guide hand are blocking the nipple from being seen. Or as drawn, the "shirts" defender has a hell of a closeout, again close enough to obstruct view of the nips. You might have to alter the side you shoot from, to be from the shooting hand side as that arm is naturally going to be more in that position no matter what the shooting form looks like. It's easy though, the defender is between the camera and the topless shooter, so since this view is drawn from the left, she is contesting the jumper somewhat to the left.

2. Boxing out action under the rim. Shirts is boxing out skins similar to how people block out when on the ft line lane, arms extended obviously across the nipples, touching if you want or just obstructing the view. Again, basic perspective laws in play, she is in front of topless relative to the camera.

You could even make it a dirty Kendrick Perkins type box out which would be sexier because now they're all touching each other and instead of arms extended across her chest, it's more of an elbow and topless is leaning her ******* into shirts back.

3. Topless is trying to post up on the left block, she's down low in the charge circle area with Shirts on her back so Shirts is performing a swim move to get back in front, again arms are obsructing the ******* or since that's too easy you can have her bodying her way around while performing the swim move with 1 arm extended to discourage a post feed and then more the angle of her whole body sideways is coming across blocking the nips.

4. Topless is setting or has set a screen to lead to this jumpshot, so she's standing in basic screen position obstructing view of her own ******* while shirts tries to get around.

5. Shirts has inside position, both relative to the basket and the camera. Again, she is just positioned in such a way to block out Topless from both her nips showing and getting the rebound, so she might be slightly hunches over making contact to ensure Topless doesn't rimdive and get an offensive board.

Obviously you need 5 models who are comfortable eing topless. Even though nothing would be shown in the calendar, obviously in real life it will take a while to get this shot right so they will be jiggling around for a while for everyone on the set to see. Which brings me to the UNcensored Behind the Scenes DVD, of which I would like a copy.

Or this with sneaks on

her_name_is_rio_brazilian-womens-soccer-team-25.jpg

brazil3.jpg

Except straight on, legs across her hooha with big sneaks on
arenamagazine2.preview.jpg

But with sneaks on reaching for another box, or opening another box of sneaks
ciara_nude_nake_artiste_singer.jpg

Minus the dudes, shoelaces tied together old school style (double sided tape to make them stick to and cover the nips) and again with the shoe covering the hoo ha
jen303.jpg

Model not so white, sitting on a basketball or football with sneaks on
heidi-klum-nude-german_gq.jpg

This shot in Air Force Hi's
ciara_nude_vibe_magazine_cover_300x400.jpg

Less dudely model, in sneaks
serena-williams-nude1.jpg

Holding a big Nike check
chelsea-handler-playboy-nude.jpg

rihannahalfnudegq.jpg

Amazing

thermospas_five_women_B.jpg

females-wearing-sneakers-chantelle-01.png

naked, but covered up with tons of hot sneaks

girls-kicks-455_250310112503.jpg

Need to see their butts though at least

girls-got-kicks-duo-4-1.jpg

o-sneaker-space-girls-poster-01.jpg

<-- pretty much the IT of what I was talking about, here's even more though. If I had any sort of drive, I'd take your idea and release it before you

sneakercutkw7.gif

playboy-hot-chicks-cool-kicks-14.jpg

myspacebanner4jb6.jpg

chloebruce.jpg

rbrb_1002.jpg

Make SURE you don't forget the raunchy lesbian scene.

In my mind I was picturing nude girl-on-girl action. (Showing skin is your discretion but I would go for it)

Anyway, the girls are getting it on real sensual style on some deep red satin sheets, but the catch is that you can't see past their breasts/neckline, meaning their heads get cut-off on the left side of the calendar. So they're on these sheets getting it on really touchy-feely style, and to add the kicks part we see like two pairs of sneaks kicked off like the girls were in a hurry (like one shoe is on it's side, the laces running rampant). Place the kicks on the right edge of the calendar so it's like a landscape layout and make sure the kicks are certified heat (OG, crisp, limited) and make sure the chicks are certified dimes (toned, not middle-school-boy type figure but not I'm-kinda-fat-but-I-get-a-pass-in-Atlanta-and-Houston type figure either). Oh and make sure they have fat +%$%$ and a nice rack too.

Make it November because that's the month I was born in
happy.gif
. I'll upload a paint sketch up like DatzNasty did later on.

Make each month dedicated to a sport, of course in some type of sexy manner. And let the kicks they wear be correspondent to the sport, like baseball and griffeys, etc.

Originally Posted by hassan16

Make SURE you don't forget the raunchy lesbian scene.

In my mind I was picturing nude girl-on-girl action. (Showing skin is your discretion but I would go for it)

Anyway, the girls are getting it on real sensual style on some deep red satin sheets, but the catch is that you can't see past their breasts/neckline, meaning their heads get cut-off on the left side of the calendar. So they're on these sheets getting it on really touchy-feely style, and to add the kicks part we see like two pairs of sneaks kicked off like the girls were in a hurry (like one shoe is on it's side, the laces running rampant). Place the kicks on the right edge of the calendar so it's like a landscape layout and make sure the kicks are certified heat (OG, crisp, limited) and make sure the chicks are certified dimes (toned, not middle-school-boy type figure but not I'm-kinda-fat-but-I-get-a-pass-in-Atlanta-and-Houston type figure either). Oh and make sure they have fat +%$%$ and a nice rack too.

Make it November because that's the month I was born in
happy.gif
. I'll upload a paint sketch up like DatzNasty did later on.

here's the paint mock-up:

2wdtz4g.jpg

it might look like this with real models (minus the clothes, plus shoes on the right edge):

fnxvys.jpg

what do you guys think?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Nice, but I like $%+ naked with sneaks on better.

But here's some ideas. To make the theme like shoes and how they're more important than anything else. These suggestions require a set of a green screen.

You have a house burning down, the family is in the room out the 3rd story window trying to get rescued. The hot fireWOMAN chics are all rescuing the sneakers instead. She has made a pile of shoes she is saving from the kids room
laugh.gif

There are hot chic bandits. They have the rich business man tied up in a chair in the background corner of the safe, meanwhile there is visible stacks of gold, millions of dollars in cash, diamonds, bars of gold and silver, and some sneakers and they are all stealing the sneaks and leaving everything else.m

You could make a scene where a robber is robbing a bank and the hot female Security Guard is asking somebody where he got his Jordan's from, totally oblivious to the situation.

Or put sneaks in situations they would never be in. Chics are skooba diving with sharks, and all the sharks are gathered around one chic staring down her retros.

Female lawyer in court, has on Retro Pippen 1s and she summons her witnesses.

16m0rad.jpg

first 3 girls are dope... last one mehhh...

1. i'd like to see a girl doing topless sit-ups while another one has her **** pressed on her knees holding them down, or just holdin her down with her hands. a big booty for the holder and large breasts for the sit up doer would be prefered.

2. girl with a big butt laying on her back, then a girl with dope shoe on is stepping on her, i'd prefer if the lace was in the crack, but it'll work either way.

3. one t1tty being covered by a hand, other by a black and royal blue jordan1 (2001, or dont do it at all)

2nba9np.jpg

i also liked the idea of the bank robbers, except it shuld be a vault full of O.G. nike boxes, that'd be pretty dope.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ these ideas

I say you do one with  topless chick and some sneakers tied around her neck covering her ****.

Shes gunna need some major boobs for that one.

Or you can have them do a pose similar to that. Except with kicks on

Back
Top Bottom