I'm doing a Chicks in Kicks photoshoot, and I need NT's input.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

corny.

sneakers are pointless, the only people who will notice sneakers on a naked girl are hypebeasts and virgins :-/
What category do you fall under? You came into this thread and the title is pretty self explanatory.

Here's examples of how to do it right.

ronnie-fieg-asics-gel-lyte-3-navy-acqua-1.jpg

ronnie-fieg-asics-gel-lyte-3-navy-acqua-2.jpg

ronnie-fieg-asics-gel-lyte-3-navy-acqua-5.jpg

ronnie-fieg-asics-gel-lyte-3-navy-acqua-6.jpg

ronnie-fieg-asics-gel-lyte-3-navy-acqua-4.jpg

ronnie-fieg-asics-gel-lyte-3-navy-acqua-3.jpg

That idea about having her taking bacons out the oven with bacons on her feet is really corny. The best idea on here was the 5 on 5 game datznasty said in the begnning. Don't try to go over the top and make everything sexy, if dudes want sexy they'd just get regular calenders with naked !$%$%@% on them. It's only one shot, but have it be good have it actually look like a real game, have them look like real ballers and just have one team be skins like you'd see at your local court. And make sure they wearing shoes their size too, them shoots of girls with some dudes shoes on look terrible and make you focus on the shoes for all the wrong reasons. If your open to it, I also think it would be cool to have a girl grinding a rail or maybe hitting a gap while wearing a pair of sbs on. Or just a real sexy girl in booty shorts big breast and a nice pair of air max running with good scenery in the background.

Remember NT doesnt like a large chest and a large behind. Make sure they look as innocent and young but legal.

For example anything opposite of the Spandex thread.

Back
Top Bottom