I'm from Canada! Oh! Oh! Oh! CANADA

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by Th3Jok3r

All you talking bout who cares about Canada...Why would you click on a topic named I'm from Canada...you jus mad that we beat you....Americans must be the saltyest dudes in the world....RED + WHITE - BLUE = GOLD
roll.gif

Canadian Education FTL

hahaha your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you..it ok though thats why you rode the short bus to school so i'll explain it to you the Canadian flag is red and white and we won Gold...and I hope you can figure out the rest if not jus chris beniot
tired.gif

All you talking bout who cares about Canada...Why would you click on a topic named I'm from Canada...you jus mad that we beat you....Americans must be the saltyest dudes in the world....RED + WHITE - BLUE = GOLD
roll.gif

Canadian Education FTL

hahaha your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you..it ok though thats why you rode the short bus to school so i'll explain it to you the Canadian flag is red and white and we won Gold...and I hope you can figure out the rest if not jus chris beniot
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The fact that you really cant read.  Look at the BOLD word that you mispelled.  Saltiest not Saltyest.  Try to actually read before you start flaming. 

/thread

roll.gif

Canadian Education FTL

tired.gif

Canadian Education FTL

roll.gif

Canadian Education FTL

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The fact that you really cant read.  Look at the BOLD word that you mispelled.  Saltiest not Saltyest.  Try to actually read before you start flaming. 

/thread

my bad didn't realize the spelling police were out in full force tonight...you still a herb though
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Canadian Education FTL

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

/thread

my bad didn't realize the spelling police were out in full force tonight...you still a herb though
laugh.gif
I am glad you find yourself amusing since nobody else does

and why is this thread still open??

USA Sports> Canadian Sports

/thread

roll.gif

Canadian Education FTL

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

/thread

laugh.gif

/thread

/canada

roll.gif

Canadian Education FTL

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

/thread

laugh.gif

/thread

Canada > US winter olympics 
laugh.gif

Thank god Vancouver is over. I was tired of this shortage of maple syrup. I assume you Canadians will be going back to work? C'est magnifique, n'est-ce pas?
grin.gif

Canada does have a solid hockey team. and they won Gold. So I cant blame you for feeling proud.

But...
Its Hockey, one of Canada's biggest sports.
Canada had a stacked team.
and the game was in Vancouver.

They definitely should have won more convincingly, no matter how competitive the games were.

roll.gif

Canadian Education FTL

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

/thread

laugh.gif

/thread

Canada > US winter olympics 
laugh.gif

In a bout 1 hour, Americans will go back to not caring about hockey or the fact that Canada won. 364 days from now, you guys will still be bragging.

So, congratulations Canada. You guys deserve it. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

roll.gif

Canadian Education FTL

tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

/thread

laugh.gif

/thread

/canada
Basketball > Football & Baseball though

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Hey, which nation's National Hockey League do all these Canadian players compete in?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FAIL
The league was organized in 1917 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
You had to look it up, so really your point is nullified.

You think I wouldn't know that it was found in Canada? I just didn't know the exact city.

Back
Top Bottom