I'm from Virginia, where ain't %@%! to do but cook

We smirked at the Simpson trial, yea the chase was wild but what's the fuss about huh?...

pimp.gif

yep. im from VA, and when people i meet at college who aint from here ask me what my friends do for fun, i tell them that all they do is hustle all day
laugh.gif

that was the slogan for hot minute

my anthem simply bc im from VA, and ive never moved a gram of anything in my life

i see someone else has been listening to their whole catalogue lately. i'm trying not to wear out Vol. 3...

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

my anthem simply bc im from VA, and ive never moved a gram of anything in my life
eh.....ive been know to push a couple of grams here and there in the chemistry lab at school.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

We smirked at the Simpson trial, yea the chase was wild but what's the fuss about huh?...

pimp.gif

Plenty of patnas living like OJ , Beat murder like the !$! was O.K
laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

after dusting off lord willin' and wearing vol. 3 almost down to the bone, i'm convinced NO ONE is seeing pusha right now. no one.

"Lost it all from lives to love, but my faith and my money helped me rise above, see i turned to the Lord when them times got tough, bullied through thestreet, powder i pushed and shoved"

song is greatness
pimp.gif
eek.gif

f*** it the cd was great,

"Dont ask me about my album, or when's it coming out...."

"cuz I feel like you tryna be funny on the sly, now face down layin on yo tummy or you die...
...I tried being humble, humble gets no respect, now the first sign of trouble, thats a hole up in ya neck"

The hardest #%*% he ever spit imo....there is no better definition of murdering a track than Malice on this...

I remember when I first bought this album. This song would be on repeat religiously anytime I played Lord Willin.

Ive lived in VA most of my life and I participate in none of these activities, song is cool though.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

I COULD NEVER BE A THUG THEY DON'T DRESS THIS WELL

That's was my motto for a minute
pimp.gif

"cuz I feel like you tryna be funny on the sly, now face down layin on yo tummy or you die...
...I tried being humble, humble gets no respect, now the first sign of trouble, thats a hole up in ya neck"
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Alters my walk to limpin'
Since I love the feel, I guess I'm passionately pimpin'

PimpDrapeRickyRymesSm.jpg

roll.gif

tried being humble, humble get no respect!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom