I'm from Virginia, where ain't %@%! to do but cook

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

sooner or later, this cd's going down as a classic, I can't see it any other way.

I say it is.

And this is one of the hardest Neptunes beats ever as well
eek.gif

*Posting for CAKE*

I stand by my statement that 702's "I STILL LOVE YOU" is the hardest beat The Neptunes HAVE EVER MADE!! *FOLDS ARMS AND WAITS FOR DEBATE*

*End Post*

Originally Posted by chi79th

*Posting for CAKE*

I stand by my statement that 702's "I STILL LOVE YOU" is the hardest beat The Neptunes HAVE EVER MADE!! *FOLDS ARMS AND WAITS FOR DEBATE*

*End Post*

Hmmmmmmmmm that is a hott track! Its mos def up there as being a classic but Virginia just bang so hard in the car.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Posting for CAKE*

*End Post*
has anyone ever spit on that beat???

"cuz I feel like you tryna be funny on the sly, now face down layin on yo tummy or you die...
...I tried being humble, humble gets no respect, now the first sign of trouble, thats a hole up in ya neck"
sick.gif
Easily the best track on Lord Willin. Gangsta Lean secondwith its sonic the hedgehog beat.

Im from norfolk and unlike the rest of niketalk I don't put the clips in my top artists..but this song is pure..
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i was listening to this yesterday. Clipse albums are best heard when its cold outside....at least to me
pimp.gif

IN that ol' Virginny
Outta every 10, nine are guinea
No money, all they say is gimme
Got semi's waiting, Heat like caribbean summers
I been there, each year, a differet b@#$$ wonder
Whose wing she gon' fall under,
Push or Mal, Gonz or Grime
See them, with thoughts of **#%$%% them cross her mind
Look ma, that's right up my alley, them n#$%$ family, and I want them all happy.....

Mal's verse had me stuck on this song for like a year.

Mal killed LW, his verses gave the album substance

^^ Yeah Mal has a lot more emotion/darker values in his rhymes. Pusha will make you go
pimp.gif
but Mal will just make you shake your head because he paints thepicture so well.

Malice, he think he hard, tough guy of the clique
And Pusha, he walk around like he swear he the s***
You right on both counts, b****, Clipse is us
And there are some things that you don't discuss

The INTRO is the BEST Track
started with my grand mama who distributed yay she had flown in from the bahamas smh..... partner please

*Posting for CAKE*

*End Post*

Any person from West Oakland or Oakland period will tell you it was one of the most played songs ever that's for sure. Once that beat hit ohhhhh

yea Fam is on the remix to that

the beat to Southern Hospitality is hard as well

this song is
eek.gif
though

Back
Top Bottom