im going crazy! i need opinions

so since February ive been planing on buying Bordeaux's but this guy i know is selling his ds cool grey 11s for 170 and i dont know which to choose so my basic question is Bordeaux's or cool grey s?
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

so since February ive been planing on buying Bordeaux's but this guy i know is selling his ds cool grey 11s for 170 and i dont know which to choose so my basic question is Bordeaux's or cool grey s?
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

170 is a great price. I dont think Bordeauxs will be too hard to get. I know in my local area they will sit. So if you can afford to wait it, I would grab those cool greys because thats a deal

170 is a great price. I dont think Bordeauxs will be too hard to get. I know in my local area they will sit. So if you can afford to wait it, I would grab those cool greys because thats a deal

Can't really help ya... I've been waiting over a decade for the 7 to retro.

Can't really help ya... I've been waiting over a decade for the 7 to retro.

thats below retail! thats his lost. yeah u wont find another steal like that but u may find the bords after release day...MAYBE

thats below retail! thats his lost. yeah u wont find another steal like that but u may find the bords after release day...MAYBE

Bourdeaux's will sell VERY well in some areas and will sit VERY hard in others.  You'll be able to go back and stock locate the Bourdeaux's later on and use a coupon to boot.  Grab the XI's for under retail my man.

You should get the ones you like more not what people tell you too cop. IMO I'll take the bordeaux over the CG's.

You should get the ones you like more not what people tell you too cop. IMO I'll take the bordeaux over the CG's.

Bourdeaux's will sell VERY well in some areas and will sit VERY hard in others.  You'll be able to go back and stock locate the Bourdeaux's later on and use a coupon to boot.  Grab the XI's for under retail my man.

^^^ I'm pretty sure he likes both pair but only has the funds to go with one.  If that's the case, pass now on the pair that should be available later down the line.

^^^ I'm pretty sure he likes both pair but only has the funds to go with one.  If that's the case, pass now on the pair that should be available later down the line.

DS Cool Grey's are the better value so if you have a common size AND you feel the Bordeaux will sit in your area then buy the Cool Grey's simple as that

DS Cool Grey's are the better value so if you have a common size AND you feel the Bordeaux will sit in your area then buy the Cool Grey's simple as that

Get the Cool Greys. Seeing how releases keep getting restocked online (Playoff XIIIs, White Red XIIIs, Cement IIIs, etc.) You should be fine picking up the VIIs. A deal for the Cool Greys like the one you have is very hard to come by. I would get the Cool Greys.
smile.gif

Get the Cool Greys. Seeing how releases keep getting restocked online (Playoff XIIIs, White Red XIIIs, Cement IIIs, etc.) You should be fine picking up the VIIs. A deal for the Cool Greys like the one you have is very hard to come by. I would get the Cool Greys.
smile.gif

as soon as he finished saying '$170,' i would have been knocking old ladies and kids out of my way as i ran to the bank or the stash.

as soon as he finished saying '$170,' i would have been knocking old ladies and kids out of my way as i ran to the bank or the stash.

GET THE GREYS. YOU WONT FIND THEM FOR THAT PRICE AGAIN. YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK AND COP THE 7s LATER BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE TIME AFTER RELEASE TO STILL SCOOP THEM

GET THE GREYS. YOU WONT FIND THEM FOR THAT PRICE AGAIN. YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK AND COP THE 7s LATER BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE TIME AFTER RELEASE TO STILL SCOOP THEM

alrihgt thanks guys looking like im gonna go for the cool greys thanks for all the opinions
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom