I'm her #2, is this a good situation?

Originally Posted by cocolicious

smh.gif
Cheating is for players. losers. If she is unhappy with him then she should just break up with him.
fixed

I've been a #2 before, and to be honest, !@#$ that! I hated it.

Dead that broad. She just being selfish.

reminds me of that seinfeld episode where george's gf had a guy roommate and he forced her to kick him out. that turned out to be a mistake because the guyroommate made george's job easier but that's neither here nor there. just return the ring

This should get interesting. I'd say if you just hitting it wtv. Don't make it into anything more than what it is.

this is why you can't trust no broad
My boy was with some chick and shorty swallowed
Shorty went home and kissed her actual boyfriend on some Carmen-Nas !@+%
That !@+%'s disgusting

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I've been a #2 before, and to be honest, !@#$ that! I hated it.

Dead that broad. She just being selfish.

QFT

$!+@ ain't cool at all... I'd say, keep it movin, not gonna be worth your time as you keep hanging out getting closer and closer
smh.gif
If you stay arounda girl long enough odds are you're gonna catch some kinda feelings eventually

just know that if you DO wife it youll never trust her cuz you know she could always carry a double relationship

Hanging out and all that other stuff means absolutely nothing (trust me I know).Maybe you touched on it and somehow I missed it,but has SHE expressed anyinterest in you the way you are interested in her?She could be looking at you as JUST a friend or some kind of emotional doormat and has no ooey gooey feelingsfor you whatsoever.If her relationship is falling apart then let it and see where it goes from there.I wouldn't recommend investing too much of YOU intoher because in the end,you may end up salty & brokenhearted (word to Brandy).

Originally Posted by hella handsome

if you're her #2, make her your number #2.
why is she your main, if you're her #2?
get your starting 5 game up son

word.

have you even smashed yet?
smh.gif
@ paying for dates, etc ifyou haven't

you shouldnt be her #2 unless you str8 $%!@ buddies...and of course you better have other girls on the team otherwise u lose.

like the song goes

"I'm boyfriend number 2,
Kuz the first one he don't really seem like he know what to do"

so in that sense keep smashing. but in reality, have some other chicks on deck so you dont end up with the short end of the stick if she decide to keep itmoving.

It's a bad situation for most because people can't handle it. I was in the same predicament recently and the way I see it is: either the cheater getsjealous that you're seeing other people which is unfair because they have a boyfriend/girlfriend to begin with. Or the #2 gets too close and wants to be #1(replace the boyfriend/girlfriend). I don't mind seeing taken girls cuz I'm mature enough to deal with it. Trust me though it ain't easy andthere's potential for tons of drama. I was surprised a lot of my homies don't support what I do and feel it's wrong to date girls withboyfriends/husbands.

It sounds like you're going in the direction of my second theory - wanting to replace her boyfriend (be #1). If that's the case, you're in troublehomie. You wouldn't want her to leave her man just for you because that results in resentment, but on the other hand girls can take A LONG TIME to decidewhat they ultimately want and the process is frustrating. I noticed it takes women so much time to grow the guts and make the right decision when it comes torelationships. Just curious, is there a mutual understanding that you're not tied down to her and can see other women without any drama?

smh.gif
Cheating is for losers. If she is unhappy with him then she should just break up with him.
Ideally: yes. Realistically? It ain't that easy and that's the ugly truth.

cheating isnt classy find a real woman
You're right depending on how old you are. I mean high school and college kids aren't exactly ready to settle down and determine what theywant long-term.

if you have to spend money then you're in a bad situation...thats #1's job
Ehh they alternate paying. That sounds pretty fair to me. I know chivalry is dead for the most part, but what do you expect her to pay for him atdinner??

It is NEVER a good situation to mess with another man's woman. You don't know what that man is capable of. Most fights are over women and money. It isn't smart. It isn't SAFE. It isn't worth the bad karma.
This is absolutely correct. I should really take my own advice but once again it's not that easy. Temptation is hard to battle and women arepersistent nowadays. My boys always use the argument that if you continue seeing taken girls there's a good chance that bad karma (whether you believe init or not) will come back to bite you in the event that you meet "the girl of your dreams." Maybe she'll end up cheating on you and breaking yourheart because of past transgressions. I don't know if there's a direct correlation but I can see the argument. Plus like DC said, some dudes are justcrazy and imagine if they found out you were creeping on their girl.

i like this situation as long as you dont plan on getting attached to her she needs to just be a jump off to you...

shes not taking you seriously bro...continue to smash if u can but try to lose interest in her...date a real girl..loyal..
i know its llike finding a needle in a haystack..but keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom