I'm her #2, is this a good situation?

Originally Posted by cocolicious

smh.gif
Cheating is for losers. If she is unhappy with him then she should just break up with him.

Originally Posted by lil rell

if u smashin, keep on.. if not dead all comunication with her

This. but by the sounds of it your not. and basically she is just using you as a way to have her boyfriend there even though they are apart. they dont reallyhave trouble except for not seeing each other. iff you have feelings u need to stop it with this girl otherwise you will get hurt. beleive me!!! also try notto treat her too much like a GF. best of luck. be wise. use your head not your heart.

cut that skeeze off she's just using you for her emotional needs while he's tapping

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

if you have to spend money then you're in a bad situation...thats #1's job
this.

and don't catch feeling...which I'm sure you already have

qft yep i concur he caught enough feelings to make a post about it

this broad is basically a jo with a man, and you catching feelings? whatpartofthegameisthat

on top of that you buying this broad food

If you gonna be #2 be #2, you #2 doing #1 **@%.

your only conversation with this chick should be about smashing and nothing else, no asking her how her day went and all that other simp **@%.

but i can tell my your post you wanna wife this jump, simp

i bet she told you "she would never cheat on you, if you were together, and the only reason she is cheating is because her man don't treat herright"
roll.gif

do you feel good knowing that when she goes out to her BF's house that shes getting her box crammed? thats how you'll know you should become her #1 orjust be #2 status!!

Back
Top Bottom