im moving to dallas. what should i expect

moving from san jose to dallas. i heard that it was a pretty boring city with nothing to do. i hate clubs.

indifferent.gif

Dallas isn't a bad city. There are clubs and bars for every type of person.

There are hood clubs wit no dress code, and there are upscale clubs that are reservation only.

F what ya heard, Dallas isn't boring. Contrary to California we have a lot of malls in damn near every city/suburb you go. Downtown Dallas has some upscale clubs that I haven't gotten to experience but have heard good things about them. Like siempre said it's what you make of it at the end of theday.

Even though I'm from Houston.

Check out some Mavericks games, and yes I'm a Mavs fan.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The weather in march-may and oct-nov is the best in the world. I'm not a fan of clubs either, but there's a lot of chill bars you can hit up. It'snot bad, def not as fast paced as other cities like LA, and NY, but it's definitely chill!

Air Conditioning. No nice breezes here between May-September to cool you off like the Bay Area. Just heat and humidity, I still can't get used to it andI've been here 5-6 years. But ol'Hoon Dog is right, right now the weather is amazing....kinda like how it is everyday in SoCal....

Also, bad driving and road rage.

Dallas isn't bad.

Back
Top Bottom