I'm pissed that this clown Wiz Khalifa-Say Yeah,and I hardly ever criticize people

Cats just hating to hate. Never heard the song before I gave it a listen and seriously I don't see what the big fuss is. I mean I can understand not likingsongs but by the comments in here you'd think it was the worst song every created in the past 100 years. Its not that serious lol. Not even worthy of itson thread. Song isn't bad. Decent at best. Beat is what it is. Didn't change much from the original but who cares? I don't think the producer issaying its the best beat of all time. Like dudes above said, Puff was doing this same %+% in the 90's. Hqf3 you heard Juicy? Its damn near the same exactbeat as Mtume's. Cats hitting an all time low on the hate lol. Must be dry out there. Nothing else to hate on?

Dudes just be to busy trying to save when you dont even rap...seriously though take it for what it is..let the man getmoney..you got diif outlets if you got a diff taste..whats the fuss all about some of yall be acting like you want some common lyrical $%% banged in theclub

Originally Posted by Qualmes

some of yall be acting like you want some common lyrical $%% banged in the club

laugh.gif
exactly
Cats just hating to hate. Never heard the song before I gave it a listen and seriously I don't see what the big fuss is. I mean I can understand not liking songs but by the comments in here you'd think it was the worst song every created in the past 100 years. Its not that serious lol. Not even worthy of its on thread. Song isn't bad. Decent at best. Beat is what it is. Didn't change much from the original but who cares? I don't think the producer is saying its the best beat of all time. Like dudes above said, Puff was doing this same %+% in the 90's. Hqf3 you heard Juicy? Its damn near the same exact beat as Mtume's. Cats hitting an all time low on the hate lol. Must be dry out there. Nothing else to hate on?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aLLf0rTh3LoVe

what more do you ___'s WANT!? dudes getting real technical in here over that beat & what he's spitting too (who cares)...Yall Want this ___ to stay underground forever? It Knocks,Its Catchy,He took a Pop tune and actually made it ill

and i know a couple dude's in here if they got the chance to crossover and get a white crowd playing they single & being booked for shows instead of complaining over they PC's would do the same thing
eyes.gif
....frontin %@$ ____'s
smh.gif

so just because so underground herb made a track that's "catchy" and "knocks" we're suppose to respect him and LOVE this track,and if we don't we're haters??? you dudes kill me...this isn't even a good club track...white clubs are just gonna play the original (like theystill do) and black clubs gonna break that disk as soon as it arrives on there steps...dude added some bass and kicks and threw some wack %+* lyrics on it andi'm supposed to give him some type of props because it'll "knock" in the club...%!+$ outta here...and there are plenty of club tracks thatare lyrically good or decent to say the least...Put On, No Matter What, A Millie(yea, Waynes $#++) foe example...this $#++ is straight garbage

it aint even nothin to do with dude, the lyrics, the video or none of that... i just wanna know how yall think that beat is hot...

lol the dude khalifa aside. you cant mess with the beat. alice deejay's track was a certfied hit man.
no hate 216time, but from your pic, it looks like it was poppin while u were in elementary school.
if you were around that time, youd already know how big the beat is

i understand how big the og song was... its cool... but sampling trance aint really dope... just like sampling thriller wouldnt make a dope rap song... the ogwas still huge... im 23 btw...

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

what more do you ___'s WANT!? dudes getting real technical in here over that beat & what he's spitting too (who cares)...Yall Want this ___ to stay underground forever? It Knocks,Its Catchy,He took a Pop tune and actually made it ill

and i know a couple dude's in here if they got the chance to crossover and get a white crowd playing they single & being booked for shows instead of complaining over they PC's would do the same thing
eyes.gif
....frontin %@$ ____'s
smh.gif

so just because so underground herb made a track that's "catchy" and "knocks" we're suppose to respect him and LOVE this track, and if we don't we're haters??? you dudes kill me...this isn't even a good club track...white clubs are just gonna play the original (like they still do) and black clubs gonna break that disk as soon as it arrives on there steps...dude added some bass and kicks and threw some wack %+* lyrics on it and i'm supposed to give him some type of props because it'll "knock" in the club...%!+$ outta here...and there are plenty of club tracks that are lyrically good or decent to say the least...Put On, No Matter What, A Millie(yea, Waynes $#++) foe example...this $#++ is straight garbage

nah you aint gotta respect or LOVE him...but you cant hate on something at least halfway hot at the least...what you mean? "white stations" imsure are even gonna play this and sure they can knock this in the "white" clubs (as if they arent already

i swear dudes cant go left for nothing and try something different without it being wack...its dudes like you still gonna hate for no reason
laugh.gif
...so you listening in depth to the lyrics in the club? %#%+ outta here you___'s kill me
roll.gif
...only thing you really peep is the hook & itdoes its job point blank...

eyes.gif
....frontin %@$ ____'s
smh.gif

so just because so underground herb made a track that's "catchy" and "knocks" we're suppose to respect him and LOVE this track, and if we don't we're haters??? you dudes kill me...this isn't even a good club track...white clubs are just gonna play the original (like they still do) and black clubs gonna break that disk as soon as it arrives on there steps...dude added some bass and kicks and threw some wack %+* lyrics on it and i'm supposed to give him some type of props because it'll "knock" in the club...%!+$ outta here...and there are plenty of club tracks that are lyrically good or decent to say the least...Put On, No Matter What, A Millie(yea, Waynes $#++) foe example...this $#++ is straight garbage

nah you aint gotta respect or LOVE him...but you cant hate on something at least halfway hot at the least...what you mean? "white stations" im sure are even gonna play this and sure they can knock this in the "white" clubs (as if they arent already

i swear dudes cant go left for nothing and try something different without it being wack...its dudes like you still gonna hate for no reason
laugh.gif
...so you listening in depth to the lyrics in the club? %#%+ outta here you ___'s kill me
roll.gif
...only thing you really peep is the hook & it does its job point blank...

i've never even heard dudes music before so throw all that "dudes can't go left" and hate ##!% out of the window...$$@#% wack...the end

eyes.gif
....frontin %@$ ____'s
smh.gif

nah you aint gotta respect or LOVE him...but you cant hate on something at least halfway hot at the least...what you mean? "white stations" im sure are even gonna play this and sure they can knock this in the "white" clubs (as if they arent already

laugh.gif
...so you listening in depth to the lyrics in the club? %#%+ outta here you ___'s kill me
roll.gif

i've never even heard dudes music before so throw all that "dudes can't go left" and hate ##!% out of the window...$$@#% wack...the end

smh.gif
im done...who really gets THIS mad @ a simple club/party song ...lamestatus....you need to get out the house more my dude

eyes.gif
....frontin %@$ ____'s
smh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
im done...who really gets THIS mad @ a simple club/party song ...lame status....you need to get out the house more my dude

and who really gets this offensive over something they ain't gettin a check for...+$#% rider status...

^son i look at it the opposite, how are you bout to hate and b itch about something that has no affect on you
laugh.gif

YOU DONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS SONG...it shouldnt be on your ipod...if you watch BET and this *%#% comes on then its your L to begin with
smh.gif

if it gets played at the club and "this track is wack" is the only thing on your mind then get a +%$*%

you're right, this has no effect on me (or the rest of the world for that matter)...i have an opinion and i stated it...the back and fourth thing going onhere is somebody not liking it vs. somebody liking it, it ain't that serious, this ain't beef...

I don't hate the song or the beat, but at the same time, I really don't like it too much. It's just not my steez.

Prince of The City (the first one) was ill tho, you gotta give him that. Overall, he has some talent.

And that Yellow Diamond Pirate P is nice as hell.

eyes.gif
....frontin %@$ ____'s
smh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
im done...who really gets THIS mad @ a simple club/party song ...lame status....you need to get out the house more my dude

and who really gets this offensive over something they ain't gettin a check for...+$#% rider status...

roll.gif
look @ how mad you are...okay you win doggie im a ********r
roll.gif
roll.gif
if that makes you feel better that a simple mp3 song is affecting your life somuch...clown
smh.gif

Before this video came out, I remember hearing people on this board praising him like the next B.I.G.

Back
Top Bottom