I'm Saving My Vagina For Marriage

^^^^ DEAD

roll.gif

I just hope that's the real reason why she's waiting. Alright ill say it, hopefully she's not a dude hiding something. Cause that would be messed up.

I knew a lesbian girl who would only take it backdoor from guys because her vagina was for her girlfriend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Steinbeckballa

Yup, the logic of that is hilarious, but I knew a hardcore christian girl that only took it back door to keep her "purity". More common than you think OP...

Yep.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Anal is disgusting.

OP, is this chick:

images

?

U beat me to it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Hilarious logic though, just like in the No Fap thread. "Does it count if slowly stroke it but don't finish?" 
roll.gif

Man...

Where these B's be at that do this please let me know... I've always wanted to ATM a chick.

I would love to find a chick that only does back door... most chicks be like hell no when they see you have a big pipe with gerth (sp).

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Man...

Where these B's be at that do this please let me know... I've always wanted to ATM a chick.

I would love to find a chick that only does back door... most chicks be like hell no.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What is up with NT and all of this backdoor talk over the past week. Yuck..........

what's wrong with buttholes, moe? dey outchea grippin
smokin.gif
Reading that + 
niketalk
 = 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I would love to find a chick that only does back door... most chicks be like hell no when they see you have a big pipe with gerth (sp).

Preach!

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

I just hope that's the real reason why she's waiting. Alright ill say it, hopefully she's not a dude hiding something. Cause that would be messed up.
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
 that would be terrible. Like, how would you not know? Am I the only one who checks to make sure no balls are swinging around before hittin it doggy?

Seen she had hungry eyes and I feed her all night

Swayze swag while she dirty danced on my pipe

-Monstar1

Back
Top Bottom