I'm Saving My Vagina For Marriage

The only thing I'm surprised about is this being a foreign concept to OP.
Some females only count boyfriends they had sex with in their body counts not random hookups. Although it's more of a matter of opinion some don't count dudes they perform fellatio on either. 

Women are masters of omission.  

i reaad the title like 'who cares' then i read thw whole post
laugh.gif

whatever works for her i guess i geet it but i don't get it

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i reaad the title like 'who cares' then i read thw whole post
laugh.gif

whatever works for her i guess i geet it but i don't get it
in my eyes, any sexual act counts. I'm not gonna differentiate between someone who gave head to every dude at a party and someone who got a train run on her, so this isn't any different
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

The only thing I'm surprised about is this being a foreign concept to OP.
Some females only count boyfriends they had sex with in their body counts not random hookups. Although it's more of a matter of opinion some don't count dudes they perform fellatio on either. 

Women are masters of omission.  
So true, they really are
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. "Oh I didn't love him so the sex didn't count." "I didn't give him head that long, so it was nothing." "He didn't go all the way in." 
roll.gif
GT FO
roll.gif

this is pretty common. makes no damb sense tho. you still had sex with a guy, so you aint a virgin anymore. b is twisted

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Body counts are only for sex though, what are you dudes talking about? Blowjobs are not sex.
"Did you &@^# my best friend?"
"No, I only gave him head."

"Oh ok
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
embarassed.gif
"

Body counts are only for sex though, what are you dudes talking about? Blowjobs are not sex.

You're missing the point they won't count it at all.
If you ask a guy who received fellatio from a female did he have sex with her he'd say no...I got dome. Right? It counts as something...

Ask the female "We just hung out"

Originally Posted by Peep Game

"Did you &@^# my best friend?"
"No, I only gave him head."

"Oh ok
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
embarassed.gif
smile.gif
embarassed.gif
"
That's just seeing if she's a trifling !%!. If we're talking body counts, it's still just sex.

the only enjoyment I get from said act is the fact that she doesn't want to do it.

this would be horrible.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

the only enjoyment I get from said act is the fact that she doesn't want to do it.

this would be horrible.

Dat rapist mentality.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Blowjobs are sex if you swallow. Bonding. Thats a choice to swallow the kids.

But it saves the mess
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

this would be horrible.

Dat rapist mentality.

I had to read that twice 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
crying!

Definitely agree with Mytmouse. I don't get it but whatever girls like to trick themselves into believing
grin.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Blowjobs are sex if you swallow. Bonding. Thats a choice to swallow the kids.

All of you make it so complicated for yourselves. Sex is sex. Period. When the penis enters the vagina, there, you did it. Doesn't matter if you came or not or whatever. If yall are so concerned about whether your girl has given out a few blowies then just ask her. Don't be mad if she doesn't include it in the number of dudes she's had sex with, cuz it's not sex. And cap, I know you're a girl, so the girlfriend part wasn't towards you. Sex is sex though.

laugh.gif
^ I don't think anybody is making things complicated, seems like you're talking about one thing, everybody else is talking about another
thing, and people are criss-crossing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom