"I'm seeing double! Four Krustys!"

Never really found the Simpsons funny. Entertaining? Yes. Funny? I'd rather watch old episodes of the Office.

But, let me leave this here: "Me fail English? That’s unpossible."

"Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me."

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Never really found the Simpsons funny. Entertaining? Yes. Funny? I'd rather watch old episodes of the Office.

But, let me leave this here: "Me fail English? That’s unpossible."

zzzzz
"I am not bald, I am bald -ing. Why does no one honor the ding?"
"I honor the ding, sir"
"What the hell are you  talkin about?"

Bart: Milhouse likes you.

Lisa: Oh please! Milhouse likes Vaseline on toast!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

3942af82653890eda9700b6.gif

P.s. GOAT animated show/my personal GOAT show

ralph...when he sees skinner and krobopple in the closet:

"ms. krobopple and principal skinner were in the closet making babies and i saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me."

Moe: Okay, you're fighting a guy named Boxcar Bob.
Homer: Brawled his way up from the boxcars, did he?
Moe: Uh, no, not yet, he still lives at the trainyard. But he's a
hungry young fighter. In fact, he's actually fighting for a
sandwich.

It's either "set your nightsticks to whomp" or from the movie "no, this is the worst day of your life so far".

When Ralph calls Superintendent Chalmers super nintendo  Chalmers, always makes me chuckle

and "I’m normally not a praying man but if you’re up there please save me Superman."

Too many to name.. One I like to randomly yell is "my eyes, the goggles do nothing!"

"You can run, but you can't GLIDE! Hahaha!"

"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

"Man has always loved his buildings. But what happens when the buildings say, 'no more'?"

Sorry, thought of those at once and loved them all.

Look Lisa, I no longer say liberry or tomorry.

Moe: (cocks shotgun) if you're gonna beat-up my friend in my bar, there's a 2 drink minimum.

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
pimp.gif

Grampa Simpson: I once gave a dollar to a bum, and he wasted it on an Ellery Queen mystery novel. But there was one mystery Ellery Queen couldn't solve: why would a man be named Ellery. But my point is whatever I was talking about before I started talking about Ellery Queen.

When some random kid sings "My ding-a-ling, my ding-a-ling I want you to play with me ding-a-ling" at a talent show 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snax91

When some random kid sings "My ding-a-ling, my ding-a-ling I want you to play with me ding-a-ling" at a talent show 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 that was hilarious when I first saw that ..then Principal Skinner interrupted him

Back
Top Bottom