im selling my collection :: all of it (edited with list)

I wear a 9 and thinking a lil too much bout this list... Lol
laugh.gif
either this mug don gone crazy or he is planning a big financial move.

i wear a 13, looking at t hat list im bout to pingeon toe my feet into some of them

E-mail sent last night via company e-mail...

No issue if things sold or people battling as you pick and choose, ain't that serious...

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.. I opened that list thinkin I'd see the likes of Jordan Crushes and Nike's of old.. and saw Dunks and Bapes shook my head andclosed the page with fervor....

Dag...

Jordan Crush?
Trainers?
Team 1's

Ya'll can have the Dunk Cloak and Daggers or the Dunk Hi Hominy Grits.. Im an old head...just gettin older.. lol

im responding to everyone. sorry for the delay.

i honestly didnt think the response was going to be so overwhelming

if i didnt respond to you yet, i will.

You done started a mess Ian! LOL

Make sure you put the bread towards a down payment on a casa!

I feel you Rock.

I did this clean-up in like 2006, when all this "hot for the time" stuff (SB Dunks, Patent Forces) were still going for serious change.

Only substance in the closet now, like everyone else these days I suppose...
i honestly didnt think the response was going to be so overwhelming
Go to previous page.....
laugh.gif

You ain't selling, you lic-wa-datin'. So negro please...

Oh,

And if you taking a all out bid for all straight cash on some hustler %!$, let me know.

My bid is 2k cash for all things, minus non-Nikes...

I agree fool... that aint selling when its Box MSRP or below... That is straight Fire Sale Son Son...

Kev throwin out Dont compete with me Bids and Proposals...

Will someone submit a BAFO? Best and Final Offer bammas... Best and Final Offer.

Ian... By the by... you listed a Govt White Page with about 75 pairs of kicks AFTER stating you were selling.. Fool you have been in the Style Section of theCity Paper (Waiting to be corrected) that I have seen at least once or twice..

You didn't expect this response? Nucca please....lol

When you post the "rest" of that collection and it has some of those rare gems some of us Old Heads may have a better appreciation for.. Please..Contact me. unlike you and the Ru and some others..

"I dont want to grow up.. Im a Murland Shoe City Kid"

I sent all interested parties an email.

Kev. You right bro. I should have done that two, hell three years ago...but it was only when the Yeezys came out that I had the memorable Jay Z Fade to Black(at the end of the DVD) moment where he gave that speech.

I would love to get rid of it ALL at oen time...but i know thats gonna be a battle with EBAY i dont wanna have...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Will someone submit a BAFO? Best and Final Offer bammas... Best and Final Offer.
OMG! hahahahahaah. why didnt I include you on the email!!!! hahahahaha. you would so laugh so hard dude hahaha.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since this is now become a Major-like bid in the store auction, can this now be locked or moved to Buy/Sell?

The originial intention stated/prices posted here are complete opposite of what's been informed now... If the original intention was sincere...

Just checking, because I'm a start a thread like this next week if I'm allowed to -- but my prices listed will be legit and its first pay, firstsold...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Since this is now become a Major-like bid in the store auction, can this now be locked or moved to Buy/Sell?

The originial intention stated/prices posted here are complete opposite of what's been informed now... If the original intention was sincere...

Just checking, because I'm a start a thread like this next week if I'm allowed to -- but my prices listed will be legit and its first pay, first sold...
i agree. lock the thread mods.
prices never changed tho. i off'd quite a few just from that email.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Just checking, because I'm a start a thread like this next week if I'm allowed to -- but my prices listed will be legit and its first pay, first sold...

I was thinking the exact same thing. But I didn't want to go in on Ian or the mods like that. But don't push me.

Back
Top Bottom