im selling my collection :: all of it (edited with list)

why you inquire?

lets see. easter comes around...and i have three options. easter air force 1 both editions or easter air max 180.
considering i have done this every easter...what type of dude would want to continue to do that EVERY easter! lol.

i have like 30 themed shoes.

st pats.
all stars.
4th of july.
superbowls.
halloweens.
christmas.
hannakah.

you get the picture.

here is the list: http://thesneakersuite.com/thelist(october).txt

email me for details: [email protected]

All items sold as is with original box and tissue paper.

im just selective with my purchases now, but this is a good idea, all i really wear is my foams, flights, am95's and a couple of jays. I have near 70 shoesand only wear like 10 - 20 on a regular basis. Bought my grails over a year ago for 350 and still havent worn them, its a damn shame

Originally Posted by dimez81

YOUR GETTING OLDER...WISER.

at the same point right now in life! I just need to sell a few pairs of shoes... the rest are worth the sale/fees/shipping etc so ill keep about 100 pairs.Just need to let off about 5 and downgrade from a 24"iMac to a 13" MBP
laugh.gif

CHECK THE SIG FOLKS
devil.gif

Feel like doing the same thing. Called myself "narrowing down" the collection and only got it to 110 pairs. Dont even wear most of the stuff.

Originally Posted by rocman23

Bought my grails over a year ago for 350 and still havent worn them, its a damn shame

But all the days you didn't have them... or the day you get rid of them... you are gonna want them back.

It is what it is.

But, just my stance, no need in selling at a time when no one is buying. I'm still caked up from '99 - '05 resells.

If I had all that stuf now........
indifferent.gif

"Shoe market" is at an all-time low.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

This bamma Ian still ain't send me pics for those Air Trainers...smh
imma bring all my 10.5 wit me to work. we can link up @ the chicken and waffle spot.

cool?

@ DK. imma finish up the list tomorrow. its pretty detailed.
i got you bro.

@kev. you right on the resell tip. but half the shoes i sold then, came back out anyways and brought that value down even more. might as well off em

I feel you Ican, recently I have been giving my sneakers to my brother in law. How many shoes can one man have? is my new motto.

the list will be emailed and listed for all to see wednesday nite. im half way through..

it aint nuthing special doe lol yall a hype lol.

@ method. you know what i need homie *pause* lol

@ method. you know what i need homie *pause* lol
I'm not an enabler.. (and yes, I know that's ironic given the business generated by NikeTalk over the years) if you're really on yourway out I don't want to give you another hit.
We wear the same size.....

nerd.gif

When I finally do sell, it'll probably be a massive fund-raiser. As with ICan, the vultures are already circling, waiting for a stock list. This isn't the right market but, then, one wonders if we're witnessing a slump or a collapse. The baseball card parallels are tough to ignore. Thegeneration of consumers capable of appreciating an unreleased sample more than the latest air yeezy is rapidly dwindling. I wouldn't bet on them comingback or the kids suddenly gaining a meaningful appreciation for OG pairs.

It's funny.. if you told my ignorant self in 1999 that in 10 years NT would still be around, MJ would hear about it, NBA players would use it, and that itwould influence the industry I wouldn't have doubted you - but if you'd said that I'd give up Nikes/Jordans by 2009 I'd never believe it. Things done changed.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

iCan, You need to set-up a table at Dunk Xchange.

I'll help you out. Just set your table up next to mine.
I thought no one really bought stuff at the Dunk Exchange...

Is the toting all the kicks worth selling two pairs... WITH dudes tryin to haggle you down to $5??

Originally Posted by tactusjack

How many shoes can one man have?
Alot I say... Always will be a fan of Patent Leather..and will probably have my local Cobbler add Patent to my House Shoes and Dexters....

Maybe we should have an NT Bazarr D.A.R and invite ALL the ISSers and assure EVERYONE a sell out and 40% Profit lolol

Meth you would make Millions!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iCan

it aint nuthing special doe lol yall a hype lol.
You create a thread/suspense that would have got you banned/suspended in any other forum, but "we" are the "hypes" forresponding to it... positively for a change I may add...

It never fails with this kat...................................................
smh.gif

Great thread Meth. I always get clowned for using the sports card analogy, but now people are seeing it more.

I still got that Stadium Club Shaq "Beam Team" that was supposed to pay for college, among others...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Now I gotta send it out somewhere and get it 'graded' to get anything for it.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom