im selling my collection :: all of it (edited with list)

Was just looking at my baseball cards the other day. In addition to the market, some players actions post-retirement killed the card's value. Inparticular, I'm looking at you Kirby Puckett. lol

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by iCan

it aint nuthing special doe lol yall a hype lol.
You create a thread/suspense that would have got you banned/suspended in any other forum, but "we" are the "hypes" for responding to it... positively for a change I may add...

It never fails with this kat...................................................
smh.gif

you too sensitive dude.

codename: marshmallow

laugh.gif

Taking name calling from you is like calling out a ******ed kid out for double dribbling...

[Chris Rock] "You just gotta let it slide..." [Bigger and Blacker]

laugh.gif

Certain threads just make a fool Smile...

On a slow day at work.. this had the makings to be great!!!! lololol

But on another note:

[table][tr][td]
The Dream Team of MD/DC/VA
We don't rep the new 'DMV'. We rep what the urea USED to be...
'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'eddiebauer757,' 'MyTsharp,' 'HARMCITY45,' 'EOH', 'Ghost703,' 'CharmCityKid'

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]
A few of these dudes need their applicatoin reviewed..
laugh.gif

The Ru done abadoned the DMV for Ashy feet and grown man dress sandals.. much like Ian says hes about to do. You have to change this to DMVB if Charm and Harmincluded...
laugh.gif

And speakin of Ian.. where's he? Awwww Snap... Where's Ryan.... and bamma how do you include yourself on on your own Sig? I figured all the namesaboved were acronyms for Rockdeep.. so I didnt question that part.
frown.gif

it still does lol...

i really do be LOL'n doe hahahaa.

its all in fun. right kev?

laugh.gif

i guess u can send the list this way... good lookin out, and btw, thanks Eyes, for hookin my old self n gettin a pair of the Atlantic Pennys from DTLR...

i'm arock sneakers for ever to an extent, but i think alot of us are in the same boat. i done offed alot of my collection cause i had just got tired ofseeing it all just collect dust in the closet. and it could still be looked at as an "investment" at one point. then the sickness of having a shoe(s)u had coveted so much to the point where u refuse to wear it at all once u finally got it for want of it not getting messed up.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i'm arock sneakers for ever to an extent, but i think alot of us are in the same boat. i done offed alot of my collection cause i had just got tired of seeing it all just collect dust in the closet. and it could still be looked at as an "investment" at one point. then the sickness of having a shoe(s) u had coveted so much to the point where u refuse to wear it at all once u finally got it for want of it not getting messed up.
smh.gif

my damn sea crystals.. ugh im'a wear them today just for that...
laugh.gif

I've been selling off some of my pairs as well so I know the feeling, listed some 10.5-11s on here as well as a couple other unnamed sites haha Need totake more pictures soon.

i have those 10.5 trainers. i didnt list everything of course...

you still trying to link at that chicken and waffle joint on tuesday next week bfore the show?

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

In looking at that list, I'm happy as hell I don'r wear an 11. I would be on some of those.

I know right? Lol

I would've went crazy
Im about to go broke on all these shoes
mad.gif

But either way i been looking for all these shoes
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

In looking at that list, I'm happy as hell I don'r wear an 11. I would be on some of those.
I on the other hand, I actually wish they were my size so I could cop (feeling like Beanie Sigel, "...deep in the game got one foot tothe..., the other feet to the "game"..." )... great prices too... anyways, hope you move them all. I still got a handful of crap just sittingaround but haven't made any effort either to move.

Back
Top Bottom