I'm so old...

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

I can't remember the person that took my virginity
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I'm so old I remember the cartoon with Jordan, gretzky and Bo Jackson.

How you love that?

I'm so old I remember the cartoon with the Camaro that transformed. I don't remember the name, but I dod have the big wheel.

I'm so old ....hell, Im an old 28.
That would be Pro Stars homie
pimp.gif

And I believe the one with the Camaro was MASK . . . good show. Right up there with Silverhawks and Thundercats. Anyway, I also remember when FOX was a newnetwork and only had like 5 shows. I also remember watching the First. Simpsons. Episode. Ever. Hell, I remember when it was just a short on the Tracy Ulmanshow.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i remember when the clock hit a certain hour at night, some channels went off air and you got this picture on screen with a continuous beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

800px-TESTPATTERN_RCA_3.jpg

Before the screen above pops up, our local stations played the National Anthem with Old Glory waving in the background.
roll.gif

I remember when the Sonics made it to the 1996 finals with Shawn Kemp, Gary Payton, and more

I remember when the mariners had Griffey, Rodriguez, Johnson, Martinez, and others

I remember when Sega Genesis was the best

I remember computers before a windows OS

I remember watching the premier of "Darkwing Duck"

I remember my parents not letting me watch "you cant do that on TV"

I remember watching a new episode of "Growing Pains" every week

I remember when Nelson Mandela was freed

i remember when, i got my 1st power ranger toy at toys r us, the red ranger with the flipping head

- I remember when gas hit a dollar my parents freaked out
laugh.gif

- I remember When Meagan Good was on Cousin Skeeter. (ironic name isn't it?)
- I had dreads BEFORE they were a fad
- I remember music on the radio was good
eyes.gif

- When it seemed like 90 percent of P.G. County, Maryland was the absolute COUNTRY
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom