I'm so old...

I remembered when everything on the radio's "old school mix" came out... I heard Diddy, at the time Puff Daddy, say "98 yall" on"All Around the World Remix" and just
smh.gif
@ myself.

I remember hating Dallas and Emmit Smith in 95.
But secretly wanting a Dallas starter jacket.

I remember when....

- BET used to be actually entertaining
- jordans used to be worth the money
smh.gif

- the ice cream man used to sell white t's and hot pockets...
laugh.gif

- Gameday 98,99,00 was better then Madden ( Yea i said it..)

Thats it for now..

I remember downloading songs off napster and keystyling on WinMX

I remember when being a Zo was a bad thing

I remember when finding Nike Air Force 1's was extremely hard, I also remember when Eastbay originally sold them.

I remember bucking Tamagochi's

I remember when it was just block gangs

I remember when how good you were at pencil break was part of your rep

I remember when we had the same area code as Miami

I remember begging my mom for a Miami Hurricanes Starter jacket thinking I would be doing it...

I remember Jordan winning his first championship...

I remember dickies and Hi-Tek boots...

I remember Shawn Kemp when he was fit and schooling cats...

I still rock Karl Kani Jeans T-shirts and wear Hi-Tek boots and bust out Jodeci, Father MC, and Kwame like dance moves at parties....

Let me see that tootsie roll, tootsie roll, let me see that tootsie roll
to the left, to the left, to the right, to the right...

remember that @#$#
laugh.gif

I'm so old I remember my mom being pissed gas went up around the $1 mark because it was too high
eek.gif

I remember when I had to blow on Nintendo cartridges in order for them to work properly.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I remember when I had to blow on Nintendo cartridges in order for them to work properly.
and then press them up and down repeatedly.

when pogs were hot. pokemon cards were serious buisness, kids actully went outside to play, i used to wear kicks out the store it was such a good feeling whathappend to it SMH

I remember when Coolio was relevant.

I remember Pogs.....

I remember when 3 way calling was a privilege.....

I remember when 50 first dropped. Baniddles..

I remember when RUN DMC released Christmas in Hollis. I had the tape.

I remember when CD's became commercially available.

I remember video camera using an actual VHS tape.

I remember watching the thriller video on prime time tv....scared the #@$+ outta me with those teeth.

I'm so old that I don't understand a lot of the language on here. I don't understand the term "simpin"....

when pokemon came out..i thought i was too old for that *%%+...never got into it....

pink ranger was my imaginary girl friend

i remember alf, alex mack, samuari pizza cats, dinosaurs, biker mice from mars, surf ninjas, that human mario show, devil sticks

i remember alba from flipper LOL

i remember switching the channel everytime thriller came on cause it was too damn long LOL

i remember watching that white suv being on the news

i remember being scared of andrew cunanan cause he out on the loose LOL

i remember having a loud *!* printer that printed *%%+ with connected paper with the strips with holes attached to the side.

i remmber the vancouver grizziles, anthony peeler, bryant reeves, shareef, or watching the bulls with toni, luc, dennis, ron beat the sonics and jazz

I remember Tech Decks were $18 and were only available at your local skateshop

I remember New Eras had green underbills

I remember Looney Tunes Tazos coming in my bag of Doritos in Mexico

I remember getting the bookorders every month in class and always getting my parents to buy me Goosebumps books and joke books
laugh.gif

I remember reading ALL of the Bernstein Bears

I remember laughing my $*% off while reading The Stupids books
roll.gif

I remember TGIF, FoxKids Saturday Mornings and SNICK were all the conversations consisted of when you first got back on the playground Monday Morning.

I remember everyone huddling around the Eastbay magazine, JC Penney Toys R Us big book and Fingerhut Christmas magazines during recess and marking what theywere "gonna get" with their initials

I remember playing MASH,BASH,CASH

Playing Butts Up, Kick Ball and Four Corners. Playing Heads Up 7Up during rainy days in the class room.

Everyone giggling during the Sex Education video in 5th grade
roll.gif

Everyone getting The Mini Page out of The Press Telegram on Wednesdays and trying to be the first one to finish it completely.

Having factions of Wrestling stables , and duking it out on the big toy.

Throwing tangrams at our 6th grade teacher and stealing his Jolly Ranchers and Referrals/Detentions so he wouldn't be able to write us up
roll.gif
smh.gif

There's so much more...

I miss the careless days
frown.gif

i remember ALF, punky brewster, cant remember the name of the show...when the girl was an alien and talked to her dad in a little cube, hey dude, salute yourshorts, are you afraid of the dark,

i remember when hip hop was good, when people thought hip hop wouldn't last and that it was a fad. i remember the OLD SCHOOL napster---dubbing a tape fromsomeone.

i remember when Bo knew everything, when tecmo bowl was was the $#!^--the NES version, later on Super tecmo bowl, I remember when computers used BIG floppydiscs (oregon trail anyone?) I remember when the NBA was good, when there was not much known about steroids in baseball, when the 49ers were a dynasty

i remember when michael jackson was black, i remember when you couldn't buy cd's/tapes if you weren't 16 with the parental advisory label on it, iremember the 2 live crew, i got more but i dont feel like writing a longer essay than i already did

Back
Top Bottom