I'm sorry but I need Chris Brown to go hide in a cave right now. (pic of Rihanna post assault)

what makes them so special? Plenty of woman are domestically abuse and no one care - what make her so special? After all when all the swelling go down she still will have bread on the bank .. vice another woman that probably be left on the street or putting up with more abuse ....

You failed English class about 3-4 times throughout your life huh?
roll.gif
. The letter S is your friend. Vice? What?
roll.gif
God our education system is inruins.

she looking like a dam street fighter after losing a match
smh.gif
word to countdown and press "A" to continue
tired.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Im not sure why I dont feel bad for this chick at all.

it def. seems like somethin that should bother me, but it really dosent.

I know exactly what you mean ..

what makes them so special? Plenty of woman are domestically abuse and no one care - what make her so special? After all when all the swelling go down she still will have bread on the bank .. vice another woman that probably be left on the street or putting up with more abuse ....

co sign, this doesnt bother me at all and i posed this question earlier when other people showed me the pic and i said eh...what about the million of women whoget beat down every day...just cause their photo isnt in the paper doesnt make it less wrong

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

she looking like a dam street fighter after losing a match
smh.gif
word to countdown and press "A" to continue
tired.gif
actually, its press start to continue crank, step your street fighter game up.

co sign, this doesnt bother me at all and i posed this question earlier when other people showed me the pic and i said eh...what about the million of women who get beat down every day...just cause their photo isnt in the paper doesnt make it less wrong

Who here said anything about it being less wrong? We don't hear it in the news, but that doesn't mean we condone it. If you bring up other stories of asimilar nature and post it on NT, there will be responses. I hate this kind of flawed logic. You assume just because we're talking about Rihanna...that wecould care less about other women being abused. Of course we care, but this is the topic at hand right now. I like to call this the, "Starving AfricanChildren" school of logic.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

co sign, this doesnt bother me at all and i posed this question earlier when other people showed me the pic and i said eh...what about the million of women who get beat down every day...just cause their photo isnt in the paper doesnt make it less wrong

Who here said anything about it being less wrong? We don't hear it in the news, but that doesn't mean we condone it. If you bring up other stories of a similar nature and post it on NT, there will be responses. I hate this kind of flawed logic. You assume just because we're talking about Rihanna...that we could care less about other women being abused. Of course we care, but this is the topic at hand right now. I like to call this the, "Starving African Children" school of logic.
Come on man, there's no space for rational thinking on NT.

Come on man, there's no space for rational thinking on NT.

Man who cares about Rihanna? We are fighting a two front war in the middle east, global warming is on the rise, and people in Africa are still starving. Andhere we are...talking about THIS? Ugh.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Im not sure why I dont feel bad for this chick at all.

it def. seems like somethin that should bother me, but it really dosent.

I know exactly what you mean ..

I don't think anyone said it makes it less wrong. No, what happened to her isn't unlike what happens to women everyday, but surely youcan see how this garners more attention.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I don't condone domestic abuse, but i'd bet a month a months pay chris brown was provoked.

CO-SIGN...AND I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF IT WAS SOMETHING SERIOUS AS WELL

Regardless to me, hitting a girl/woman is the last thing you should do, regardless of the circumstance. I have never even bought a Chris Brown album ever andsure as hell will never. This is insane.

laugh.gif
@ the people saying his career over

if rkelly taught us anything its that it takes alot to @*@# your career up

Beating a female does not make you tougher or more of a man. It makes you a coward, point blank period. Number one rule, never hit a women, unless shes a ****.I mean how will you feel when a love one like such as your mother,sister or cousin gotten beat by some soft as punk, and all he does is dancing.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif

Yea, But I don't see how people can take him seriously singing all this sweet and romantic %@@@ when he's Balrogging females.

The two images don't go together...
smh.gif

I don't know. Pissing on a girl when she knew damn well he was going to do it compared to beating on a girl is a different thing. One is just weird and oneis just wrong.

laugh.gif

however, R Kelly's image wasn't that of a squeaky clean teeny bopper. Chris Brown's kind of fanbase seems pretty dedicated for aperiod of time, but they lose interest quick too. As soon as the next person comes along

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I don't know. Pissing on a girl when she knew damn well he was going to do it compared to beating on a girl is a different thing. One is just weird and one is just wrong.
i know a ton of girls that would take the +$! beatin before gettin pissed on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

CasperJr wrote:

laugh.gif

Yea, But I don't see how people can take him seriously singing all this sweet and romantic %*$@ when he's Balrogging females.

The two images don't go together...
smh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

*waits for nt'er to make .gif of Balrog w/ CBs face doing a charging uppercut on Chun-Li w/ Rihanna's face*

Damn dude really went overboard. I still don't believe that's a real pic. But COT DAMN if it is.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I don't know. Pissing on a girl when she knew damn well he was going to do it compared to beating on a girl is a different thing. One is just weird and one is just wrong.
i know a ton of girls that would take the +$! beatin before gettin pissed on
laugh.gif

I am not sure of the circumstance with Rhianna and Chris Brown but it seemed when Kells peed on that one chick, she glady took the golden shower withoutbugging out. I am sure many girls would take a beating over it but between the two circumstances and their careers, Chris Brown might be more affected by itthen Kells. I mean I haven't bought a CD in hells of long but I know if I had to pick between the two, I would get an R Kelly album over Chris Brown anyday.

Back
Top Bottom