I'm sorry but I need Chris Brown to go hide in a cave right now. (pic of Rihanna post assault)

Chris Rock said it best, "People always talk about there's never a reason to hit a woman. *!%* that!! There's a reason to push an 80 year old mandown the steps, but you just don't do it!!"

This picture just ruined his career.

He's done.

The only thing Chris can say that would slightly ease the situation is that she struck him first, she continued to hit him, and he finally lost control andstruck her in a fit of rage...but that all depends on the facts.

And mother *!%* all this "she gave him herpes, she deserves it" talk - if that was my daughter and you willingly smashed her, she happened to giveyou herpes (a risk you knowingly take smashin' ANY chick), you put your hands on her like that, and she came home to me bloody, hysterical, and crying - Iwould kill you.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

And mother *!%* all this "she gave him herpes, she deserves it" talk - if that was my daughter and you willingly smashed her, she happened to give you herpes (a risk you knowingly take smashin' ANY chick), you put your hands on her like that, and she came home to me bloody, hysterical, and crying - I would kill you.
*#@! all that.

If a chick gave you herpes, what would YOU do?

Chris Rock said it best, "People always talk about there's never a reason to hit a woman. *!%* that!! There's a reason to push an 80 year old man down the steps, but you just don't do it!!"

He's done.

The only thing Chris can say that would slightly ease the situation is that she struck him first, she continued to hit him, and he finally lost control and struck her in a fit of rage...but that all depends on the facts.

And mother *!%* all this "she gave him herpes, she deserves it" talk - if that was my daughter and you willingly smashed her, she happened to give you herpes (a risk you knowingly take smashin' ANY chick), you put your hands on her like that, and she came home to me bloody, hysterical, and crying - I would kill you.
well i hope if we ever had kids that my son would F your daughter so i can see what you would really do....talking tough when you soft like cotton

As I said in an earlier post CB beat Rihanna like a cop, Rodney King baby CB beat her like a coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop!

All kidding aside, Herpes or not, you don't beat a chick like that, I mean got damn, he beat her like a dude. I can see how in a moment of rage he snappedand slapped her and then realized what he did and stopped...but from the looks of her face Chris wanted to straight body this chick. Seriuosly, he was tryingto lay a serious beat down on her and he succeeded.

Speaking of Herpes did y'all know 17% of americans 14-49 have genital herpes

http://sexualhealth.e-hea...om/?p=news1&id=534518

that means 1 out of every six of responding to this thread have it. That means one out of every six chicks you smash has it...In other words STRAP UP!

This has been a public service announcement form JinKazama.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

0219_rihanna_photo_beating.jpg

His career is beyond over.
Im kinda speechless.

c69153ed46135c8c2e2cd05643369a4a08081a2.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Chris Rock said it best, "People always talk about there's never a reason to hit a woman. *!%* that!! There's a reason to push an 80 year old man down the steps, but you just don't do it!!"

He's done.

The only thing Chris can say that would slightly ease the situation is that she struck him first, she continued to hit him, and he finally lost control and struck her in a fit of rage...but that all depends on the facts.

well i hope if we ever had kids that my son would F your daughter so i can see what you would really do....talking tough when you soft like cotton

Try me.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

*#@! all that.

If a chick gave you herpes, what would YOU do?

I'd be pissed as hell, but dog what can you do?

Herpes is skin to skin, you can strap up and still be that unlucky dude that ran up in something you shouldn't have.

$##@$@ rite I'd be pissed, but beat the +!+* outta shortie over somethin' that I knew could potentially happen before I even ran up in it? Naw...

Sleepin' around is risky as hell. You can be mad if you come up in the short end of the stick, but you can't OD and wild out over some +!+* that youknew could potentially happen.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I know that Herpes story has to be fake, but if my GF gave me Herpes, I would beat her twice as worst as this picture and go to jail with a smile.
80736a7d3243f901d8c501c3e52cf3db988714ce.gif

domestic violence is no laughing matter though

He's done.

eek.gif
roll.gif

AceBoogie wrote:
Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

We need to have facts to justify anything. Like did Rhianna know she had herpes? Does Chris Brown even have it? Did Chris beat Rhianna before he even knew about that accusation?

Still, I really think it is a tough sell to beat any chick. I am getting the impression that some of you guys on here would/have hit a woman before. And I am not even talking about "Yeah I would do it if someone gave me herpes!"....like some crap you just say on here cause this is the internet and other people are saying it. I am talking about you looking at yourself without admitting it on NT and actually saying that you would beat a woman if it comes down to it. I think that is just sad.
Hitting a girl is never ok, herpes or not, and i'm sure he'll have his day in court. But for CB's sake he better hope jail is not in the foreseeable future. He'll have thousands of screaming inmates chasing him instead of women.

WTH?? Stone ages .. not even because back then woman knew their roll STF U go inside cook and have children .. now they talk mad wreckless screw withpeoples bread ... have loose hands etc ... a woman put her hands on me once to many time after I warned her .. she might just get KO'd .. you might not hither because you are #*@! .. let a woman walk over you once she will do it again ...

And for the fool that states that if a woman have herpes and you willily sleep with her at your own risk, then its your fault .. stf u my dude .. if a womanknows she has something, she needs to say it, because if not she just screwed your life .. hence the reason why if you know you have aids and sleep withsomeone and not tell him and he/she get infected you can be charged ...

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

We need to have facts to justify anything. Like did Rhianna know she had herpes? Does Chris Brown even have it? Did Chris beat Rhianna before he even knew about that accusation?

Still, I really think it is a tough sell to beat any chick. I am getting the impression that some of you guys on here would/have hit a woman before. And I am not even talking about "Yeah I would do it if someone gave me herpes!"....like some crap you just say on here cause this is the internet and other people are saying it. I am talking about you looking at yourself without admitting it on NT and actually saying that you would beat a woman if it comes down to it. I think that is just sad.
Hitting a girl is never ok, herpes or not, and i'm sure he'll have his day in court. But for CB's sake he better hope jail is not in the foreseeable future. He'll have thousands of screaming inmates chasing him instead of women.
I agree.... hitting a girl is never alright.

That being said if she gave me herpes..... you could EASILY justify him spazzing out

But if you do that you obviously have to know you'll face the consequences....

His career is over. We could have just kept speculating but once these pics surfaced.....it's a wrap

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I agree.... hitting a girl is never alright.

That being said if she gave me herpes..... you could EASILY justify him spazzing out

But if you do that you obviously have to know you'll face the consequences....
And even hitting a girl knowing that you are famous is stupid.....regardless if he got herpes from it. No one will side with him and since hisfanbase (I want to say) is mostly woman, then his career will be in big trouble.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

AceBoogie wrote:

WTH?? Stone ages .. not even because back then woman knew their roll STF U go inside cook and have children .. now they talk mad wreckless screw with peoples bread ... have loose hands etc ... a woman put her hands on me once to many time after I warned her .. she might just get KO'd .. you might not hit her because you are #*@! .. let a woman walk over you once she will do it again ...

And for the fool that states that if a woman have herpes and you willily sleep with her at your own risk, then its your fault .. stf u my dude .. if a woman knows she has something, she needs to say it, because if not she just screwed your life .. hence the reason why if you know you have aids and sleep with someone and not tell him and he/she get infected you can be charged ...

Stop fakin internet gangster
laugh.gif
. ole' keith sweat"i'm gon' do this" bammas.

yall need to wake up. i grew up around domestic violence i agree its terrible and its clear that guys are stronger than woman but women are not princesses.

saying theres no justification for hitting a woman is cliche and bull...

what brought me to this conclusion after previously being so against domestic violence is i saw a chick snuff a dude hard at a party and all he did was tap her(trying to approach her at a party)

and what dude just has to walk out or get female goons for her? i mean really i think that chick would've got a couple of good shots to the back orsomething... not the face
laugh.gif

its just corny that girls can practically get away with anything and it falls on the guy.

If you hit him in the face repeatedly he is entitled to the same to get you off of him. If he had to stick you once to calm you down after you were beating himthen so be it. You were wrong to resorting to violence in the first place.

indifferent.gif
at those implying she could have deserved THAT
You never do that to a girl unless she got a deadly weapon or 100+lb on you

Man if he got one punch in or a slap it wouldn't have been so bad. This @!@ beat this H@ up!!

I was like got damn !! She got contustions on both sides of her forhead so means he was hittin her with the left, right combo.
laugh.gif

I thought they was makin it out to be bad....turns out it was. This @!@ got her @@@ whooped!

I got beat up before and I aint never look like this beesh !!

Back
Top Bottom