I'm thankful to the South for saving hip-hop

i was losing faith in music until artists like flocka, jeezy, soulja boy, roscoe dash, and plies saved it
pimp.gif

i was losing faith in music until artists like flocka, jeezy, soulja boy, roscoe dash, and plies saved it
pimp.gif

The south RUINED hiphop, Luda, Jeezy, and a few others get the pass. But seriously? All that crunk music, chopped n screwed, and only rappin about candy whips, chains, girls, 20 inch rims, with basically every southern rapper repeating those themes, how is that entertaining? Their vocabulary probably consists of 200 words max.

The south RUINED hiphop, Luda, Jeezy, and a few others get the pass. But seriously? All that crunk music, chopped n screwed, and only rappin about candy whips, chains, girls, 20 inch rims, with basically every southern rapper repeating those themes, how is that entertaining? Their vocabulary probably consists of 200 words max.

Thank you east coast for fallin off. I couldn't deal with too much more harlem shaking auntie jacking and chicken noodle souping.

Thank you east coast for fallin off. I couldn't deal with too much more harlem shaking auntie jacking and chicken noodle souping.

Originally Posted by cartune

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by VCXV

you look mad frail though

Originally Posted by VCXV

you look mad frail though

Back
Top Bottom