Imperfection - Learn to accept, or look beyond?

No disrespect to those with high yellow girls, its just that females darker than a pair of wheat timbs not named Gabrielle Union or Stacey Dash get clowned onhere on the regular...anyways, continue the discussion

See Mayor use to be fat but now he tryna make a change that's all any of us can do. Perfect never.........even people like that chick Heidi who spent 4mill on plastic surgeons aint perfect.

imperfections in yourself, significant other, family member, friend, or what? your post is pretty vague.

If its something about myself that I have the capacity to change, I'm gonna make an effort to change it. If it's an imperfection that cannot bechanged, I have no choice but to accept it...

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

imperfections in yourself, significant other, family member, friend, or what? your post is pretty vague.

If its something about myself that I have the capacity to change, I'm gonna make an effort to change it. If it's an imperfection that cannot be changed, I have no choice but to accept it...
frown.gif
@ you deleting your twitter..imma miss your tweets about chowder andtraffic
tired.gif

i mean with imperfectinos, you have to learn that if that person didn't have that imperfection it wouldn't make them who they are..

and you would be liking another person if they fixed it..

and no 1 on this earth is perfect

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i mean with imperfectinos,

Where can I find that nationality?
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
Couldnt resist. Sorry

People use the "_____ isn't perfect, so just accept them for who they are" card too freely. They use it as a CRUTCH to not get better and I hateit.

Anyone I am around, I tell them to STRIVE for perfection and never be satisfied (without being ungrateful; fine line right there).

Of course we are dealing with things that can be changed. Knowledge, health (big one), personal skills.

And I also hold myself to these standards.

Yeah, no one is perfect. I guess is just the way we view other people and think that their perfect.

I'm a bit of a perfectionist is certain aspects to life......in the career I'm going into being a meticulous perfectionist is a great attribute.

As far as looks goes, I don't mind imperfections. It adds essence and personality.....I like moles and gap teeth.

she's right man this topic is vague as f#%^ . some imperfections are those people can't help and at times help shape the person into whothey are so you don't really look past it cause its a part of them...

i'm just talking in circles
ohwell.gif

if its an imperfection that can be changed for the better (acne- clean your face, weight- eat healthy, blah, blah, blah) then go change it.
But if it is something that is simply a slight flaw then think of it as a unique attribute and not an imperfection

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Nobody is perfect some of us just a lot better than others.
nicely said.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

If its something about myself that I have the capacity to change, I'm gonna make an effort to change it. If it's an imperfection that cannot be changed, I have no choice but to accept it...
frown.gif
@ you deleting your twitter..imma miss your tweets about chowder and traffic
tired.gif

frown.gif
the fam misses you!

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

Yeah, no one is perfect..not even these high yellow girls that numerous NTers post as their chicks...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

frown.gif
@ you deleting your twitter..imma miss your tweets about chowder and traffic
tired.gif

frown.gif
the fam misses you!
frown.gif
<3 i miss tweeting about chowder. i may start one backup before long. the world needs to hear about chowder's daily activities

im a perfectionist, so i'm never satisfied
always tryna make things better, especially things i can change with myself

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe

Some things can be changed, other not so much. But only you can decide which you can live with.

Back
Top Bottom