Impulse purchases you regret

Alcohol and the resulting ebay sniping.
mean.gif
yoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! i almost pulled the trigger on a '99 Chevy Suburban drunk-bidding one night...i got out bidded, luckly

3/4 my shoes collection... oh and playoff tickets when my teams lose. $500 per ticket to see the giants beat the 9ers last season, $250 to see the tigers beat the a's. granted.. i sat close, but still.

These black heels
weave
expensive food

Thank God for receipts and return policy cause there would be much more

this johnny blaze heavyass sweater and matching cargo denim jeans. was hella years ago when i dressed like anasshole  but i wore that outfit ONE TIME and it cost like 160$ and the arab who owned the "hip hop gear" store told me he didnt accept returns or exchanges. it has been in my garage somewhere ever since. i tried putting it on cl for 20$ and got zero bites =(

Cologne, today.  Found out after I bought it that it was about $20 cheaper online.  So I went ahead and ordered it, now I have to return the cologne I bought and wait about a week to get the cologne from the online store
mean.gif

Btw, if anyone is interested, 20% off Perfumania (Code: RMN20) and they're doing free shipping
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

bought a bunch of seasos of nickelodeon cartoons on itunes. good shows that i wanted to have but i probably should've just looked for them first.

Military 4 (that I resold for a loss :smh:)
Lebron 9 Summit lake hornet (wore them 2 times, now I don't think I'll wear them anymore)
Adidas BC (that I will sell for a loss :smh:)

Rest of my shoes I'm happy with though.

The thousands of dollars spent on sneakers. Maybe i am just getting older but I cant believe I wasted that much money.

[COLOR=#red]took a loss on my military blue 4s too smh[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom