Impulse purchases you regret

Bar tabs probably everybody's most regular, common answer.

Mine that I'm proud about resisting is dropping close to $200 apiece for Eagles tickets today against the Lions. Can't splurge too much with birthdays and the Holiday season coming.

this johnny blaze heavyass sweater and matching cargo denim jeans. was hella years ago when i dressed like anasshole  but i wore that outfit ONE TIME and it cost like 160$ and the arab who owned the "hip hop gear" store told me he didnt accept returns or exchanges. it has been in my garage somewhere ever since. i tried putting it on cl for 20$ and got zero bites =(

Ebay my dude. Like 3 years ago I sold an all red hawks velour suit that was a 3xl. Yes someone still buys clothes like that. You wont get 160 but it'll be something.

Obsidian 12s...didnt wait 2 weeks for the Oly 6s i really wanted

Ralph Lauren Polos since 09..i got about 30 now theyre all too big

Zaxbys..located next to my college

2 pairs of expensive *** nudies that are too tight now since I don't like wearing skinny jeans anymore. :smh:

Regretted it 30 secs into skipping tracks :smh:

Nintendo Wii

It seriously lost it's appeal and just gathered dust after 3 months when it first came out.

Luckily I was able to resell it on craig's list for a profit back when they were really popular and were sold out in stores.

Back
Top Bottom