In a battle, who are you taking? The Hulk vs Bane vs The Thing (Fantastic 4) vs Juggernaut

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Some of yall talking about using black holes and shhh don't get. Aint no evidence that would kill the Hulk so SS would just be avoiding a fight by sending him away.

SBP would be a dope fight. Silver Age Supes is a GOD though. LITERALLY.

Not sold on Amazo defeating the Hulk even if he absorbs his power.
Haha yeah, and it's pretty much been proven that SBP is stronger than him... so we all know who the winner of this fight is
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Some of yall talking about using black holes and shhh don't get. Aint no evidence that would kill the Hulk so SS would just be avoiding a fight by sending him away.

Haha yeah, and it's pretty much been proven that SBP is stronger than him... so we all know who the winner of this fight is
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

But yeah, no one is seeing my man SBP. Dude punches through reality, has immunity to kryptonite, magic, and red sunlight, and he moves entire planets for fun. He accidentally killed half of the Justice League
sick.gif
Hulk will get smashed.

Only when he's wearing his suit.

Which he always does so I guess just disregard that.
laugh.gif

(just tryin to keep the thread alive)

But yeah, no one is seeing my man SBP. Dude punches through reality, has immunity to kryptonite, magic, and red sunlight, and he moves entire planets for fun. He accidentally killed half of the Justice League
sick.gif
Hulk will get smashed.

Only when he's wearing his suit.

Which he always does so I guess just disregard that.
laugh.gif

(just tryin to keep the thread alive)

2vl72j9.jpg

This man would have all of The Hulks Organs outside of his body before he knew they where fighting  
pimp.gif

2vl72j9.jpg

This man would have all of The Hulks Organs outside of his body before he knew they where fighting  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

The OG Molecule Man and the OG version of The Beyonder can beat the Hulk. Molecule Man was the only being that messed up Thor's hammer Mjolnr and also Captain America's shield. Dude had control over ANY molecules. He was considered the most powerful being in Marvel Universe other than The Beyonder.

The Beyonder, the Secret Wars One version was quite simply the MOST powerful being in Marvel Universe point blank. Read up on those guys.
pimp.gif

Used to be in awe of these dudes.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Theres been multiple about just pure comic talk and release dates but sadly OPs usually never keep up and threads die out.
Someone start a Marvel one up and shoot me a link. I'm good at keeping threads of interest alive.
Been out the loop for a while though. But I'm looking to maybe get back into reading.
Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Shadowcat goes through and pulls out an organ. GG
laugh.gif

Very true.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

The OG Molecule Man and the OG version of The Beyonder can beat the Hulk. Molecule Man was the only being that messed up Thor's hammer Mjolnr and also Captain America's shield. Dude had control over ANY molecules. He was considered the most powerful being in Marvel Universe other than The Beyonder.

The Beyonder, the Secret Wars One version was quite simply the MOST powerful being in Marvel Universe point blank. Read up on those guys.
pimp.gif

Used to be in awe of these dudes.

Theres been multiple about just pure comic talk and release dates but sadly OPs usually never keep up and threads die out.
Someone start a Marvel one up and shoot me a link. I'm good at keeping threads of interest alive.
Been out the loop for a while though. But I'm looking to maybe get back into reading.

laugh.gif

Very true.

laugh.gif
frown.gif
I'm not all that familiar with the Crisis/Crisis on Infinite Earths/ but I know SBP beat all of them and it took a whole bunch of ppl to defeat and imprison him but did he defeat the Superman that has extra powers like mind control, faster than the speed of light, etc.? Cuz from my knowledge SBP does not have all those extra hax powers and just doesn't have any of the common weaknesses.

As for SBP. Hulk would smash his suit and if you're talking as of recent he'd crush w/e lantern ring he has. Then SBP would have to work from there.

laugh.gif
frown.gif
I'm not all that familiar with the Crisis/Crisis on Infinite Earths/ but I know SBP beat all of them and it took a whole bunch of ppl to defeat and imprison him but did he defeat the Superman that has extra powers like mind control, faster than the speed of light, etc.? Cuz from my knowledge SBP does not have all those extra hax powers and just doesn't have any of the common weaknesses.

As for SBP. Hulk would smash his suit and if you're talking as of recent he'd crush w/e lantern ring he has. Then SBP would have to work from there.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

Very true.
This doesn't really apply but ^^ that reminded me of a "similar" fight.  

I read a crossover novel and the Vision and hulk were fighting and the Vision was down to his last 
ace in the hole. At that point all he could do was annoy the hulk by going intagible and trying to quickly get a hit in,
but when the hulk would swat him away he'd get super dense and stay close, then try it all over again.

Anywho he floats over to Hulk intagible, and says "two bodies of mass cannot occupy the same space", reaches in then gets tangible and super dense.
Hulk gets hurt but his body starts compensating, and growing muscles around the arm!

The Vision is stunned! Then he starts spazzing out. hulk just rips the rest of his body from the arm and tosses it for miles,
pulls the arm out of him and tosses it, then jsut walks along his merry way. 

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

Very true.
This doesn't really apply but ^^ that reminded me of a "similar" fight.  

I read a crossover novel and the Vision and hulk were fighting and the Vision was down to his last 
ace in the hole. At that point all he could do was annoy the hulk by going intagible and trying to quickly get a hit in,
but when the hulk would swat him away he'd get super dense and stay close, then try it all over again.

Anywho he floats over to Hulk intagible, and says "two bodies of mass cannot occupy the same space", reaches in then gets tangible and super dense.
Hulk gets hurt but his body starts compensating, and growing muscles around the arm!

The Vision is stunned! Then he starts spazzing out. hulk just rips the rest of his body from the arm and tosses it for miles,
pulls the arm out of him and tosses it, then jsut walks along his merry way. 

Originally Posted by GodofWar

War Hulk punched Wolverine so hard he had brain damage. The regular Hulk also ripped him apart.

ultimate-wolverine-vs-hulk-20051117010529051-000.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm convinced Hulk would push Superman wig back if he landed a punch. (Even though they from different universes).

That universe's adimantium isn't anything like the real wolverines adimantium which is why hulk was actually able to pull him apart.
its not that the adamantium is different, the adamantium doesn't cover logan's nerve endings in his spine, hence why he was torn in half. if it did cover his nerves then he wouldnt be able to move due to the lack of flexibility in his spine.

Originally Posted by GodofWar

War Hulk punched Wolverine so hard he had brain damage. The regular Hulk also ripped him apart.

ultimate-wolverine-vs-hulk-20051117010529051-000.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm convinced Hulk would push Superman wig back if he landed a punch. (Even though they from different universes).

That universe's adimantium isn't anything like the real wolverines adimantium which is why hulk was actually able to pull him apart.
its not that the adamantium is different, the adamantium doesn't cover logan's nerve endings in his spine, hence why he was torn in half. if it did cover his nerves then he wouldnt be able to move due to the lack of flexibility in his spine.

laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Even without the suit Superboy Prime would rip hulk to shreds. All the suit does is make him immune to red sun radiation and store sun power for him. Without the suit he'd still have his powers so long as he's absorbed any energy in the suit at all. 
Hulk's strength, no matter how incalculable it may seem, is not matching up with a guy who punches through reality and time. We're talking about a dude who could knock you out today by hitting your great great great great ancestor in the face 2000 years ago.

laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Even without the suit Superboy Prime would rip hulk to shreds. All the suit does is make him immune to red sun radiation and store sun power for him. Without the suit he'd still have his powers so long as he's absorbed any energy in the suit at all. 
Hulk's strength, no matter how incalculable it may seem, is not matching up with a guy who punches through reality and time. We're talking about a dude who could knock you out today by hitting your great great great great ancestor in the face 2000 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom