In a battle, who are you taking? The Hulk vs Bane vs The Thing (Fantastic 4) vs Juggernaut

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

realtalk the only fictional dudes that can stand toe to toe with The Hulk is
The Sentry, Thor, Superman, and Goku if you dont wanna include Galactus and dudes of that nature
Hes beaten Sentry, and Thor before, But Goku and Superman forsure would give him a crazy run i think Goku would end up losing in the end, but i think Superman would take the Hulk
And Bane wouldnt even come close to taking the Hulk no matter how smart people think he is lol

One-Above-All.jpg

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Ghost Rider>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I think GR gave Hulk the business once and constrained him with his chains but no amount of that hellfire is beating the Hulk.

When I think about it you'd have to have some intangible ability or be ethereal yet still able to physically harm others to have a chance with beating the Hulk along with having other super powers.

I think GR gave Hulk the business once and constrained him with his chains but no amount of that hellfire is beating the Hulk.

When I think about it you'd have to have some intangible ability or be ethereal yet still able to physically harm others to have a chance with beating the Hulk along with having other super powers.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

If the GR is at full strength then its a rap for Hulk. The Penance Stare will do hulk in and moreover GR is damn near invincible at full power

If the GR is at full strength then its a rap for Hulk. The Penance Stare will do hulk in and moreover GR is damn near invincible at full power

I just think if the Hulk can beat Dr. Stranger he can beat GR.

EDIT

As I just checked they did fight but only Blaze wanted to stop the Hulk (against GR/Zarathos' will so he doesn't get full power). The Hulk wins easily. Zarathos rides off because he only protects the innocent. funny enough Strange says he thinks GR could win cuz his powers are limitless and Godlike. Hulk takes the penance stare though

Ignore the music http://www.youtube.com/wa...a5dg&feature=related

EDIT

As I just checked they did fight but only Blaze wanted to stop the Hulk (against GR/Zarathos' will so he doesn't get full power). The Hulk wins easily. Zarathos rides off because he only protects the innocent. funny enough Strange says he thinks GR could win cuz his powers are limitless and Godlike. Hulk takes the penance stare though

You all are forgetting that the Hulks strength increases with his rage and that he has high durability and a healing factor.

You all are forgetting that the Hulks strength increases with his rage and that he has high durability and a healing factor.

EDIT

Like I said GR(With Zarathos going fully HAM)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

EDIT

Like I said GR(With Zarathos going fully HAM)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Phoenix and Apocalypse could probably do it. But to answer the question, the hulk would beat them all.

The Phoenix and Apocalypse could probably do it. But to answer the question, the hulk would beat them all.

Back
Top Bottom