In all your time collecting sneakers...

borobballman -
laugh.gif
at your sig

Man I'm about to give up hope on these breds. I check the B/S forum a few times a week, every time they're posted they sell quick or they are a ridiculous price.

frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

borobballman -
laugh.gif
at your sig

Man I'm about to give up hope on these breds. I check the B/S forum a few times a week, every time they're posted they sell quick or they are a ridiculous price.

frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Red Supreme Blazers. 

Stussy Turbo Pink Blazers.

(8-9 
nerd.gif
 )

I've been looking for a pair of Red Supreme Blazers ever since they released.

My homie was willing to sell me his pair a week after the release day for $200.

After I passed, he skated them and got a hole on the right shoe..

eyes.gif

I wish I didn't pass on them.

I'm even starting to even contemplate painting my black pair red..

Red Supreme Blazers. 

Stussy Turbo Pink Blazers.

(8-9 
nerd.gif
 )

I've been looking for a pair of Red Supreme Blazers ever since they released.

My homie was willing to sell me his pair a week after the release day for $200.

After I passed, he skated them and got a hole on the right shoe..

eyes.gif

I wish I didn't pass on them.

I'm even starting to even contemplate painting my black pair red..

Mine were the olive 9s. I was searching for a nice pair for about 5 years in good condition and the right price. Now I got three pairs haha

Mine were the olive 9s. I was searching for a nice pair for about 5 years in good condition and the right price. Now I got three pairs haha

For me it was the black/royal 1's saw em in eastbay in 2001 for $79.99 and just barely got a ds pair for way more than that. They are butter tho!

For me it was the black/royal 1's saw em in eastbay in 2001 for $79.99 and just barely got a ds pair for way more than that. They are butter tho!

Red Supreme Blazers in a 11-11.5

I have a couple of sz 10s but I want a pair that fits comfortably lol

I've been at it for about 11-12 years and I'm still searching for a decently priced pair of deadstock Air Jordan IV "Cement" in white. And my ultimate holy grail for me is an unusual one, D-Rob's deadstock OG Nike Command Force High. 
Rufio - I completely agree. If you want a grail from JB, just wait until it comes out. 
laugh.gif

Waited 5 years for a Jordan V grape 1990, ended up with 3 pairs in a month.
Waited 5 years for a Jordan I metalic Blue low in my size, at a decent price, got them last month.

air structure 91 black toes DS in a 9.5

had 2 pair. dogged one pair because i had a back up. got short on funds and sold my fresh pair, but my everyday wear pair were past restoring.

oh how i wish i never sold my back up.

Back
Top Bottom