In case you forgot the name of that late 90's shoe...

WOW
eek.gif
Very nice collection. '96 scream grn & concords and those pillars and the '93 Air trainer boots....WOW
eek.gif

Man his staircase goes on forever LOL

Seriously though that took some setup time & some tall paper to even get close to how much he has (if he bought at retail or even on sale)

I've seen better & I've seen worse collections but all in all major props to him for wearing all those; some guys (myself included, sadly) keep alot of our kicks on ice, DS & behind glass but this guy has the sack to rock them all
smile.gif

Must have been a while to arrange all that & take the pics - a LOT of time.

Good work & a great collection ShortyC94 - I'm thinking you're probably a sz 9 or so

He's a dude. I know him. Well.... not too well, but I see him around here in Cleveland, OH. We always have a connection when we see each other because ofour love for kicks. Everytime we see each other we immediately look at each others feet for a heat check.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

anyone with 3-4 grand (which is what most people spend anyway) could accumulate a collection in that condition fairly quick, smaller sizes 7-8 are always easier to find. Not trying to take anything away from them but it wasn't worthy to post about this outside of sneakershowcase.
$4000 / 631 shoes = $6.34 per pair

I realize there were a lot of shoes that were less than DS and some that might not be "coveted" but I don't think you are really going to averageless than $7 per shoe.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Shouldve posted in Sneaker Showcase but still a nice collection. Oh girl has some big feet.
roll.gif

Jokes aside, one of the best collections i've ever seen, , daaaaaaamn! Crazy heat up in there, after it stayed strong after the J's... it was a wrap,she needs a trophy
grin.gif

Nice collection, and very nice variety.

Not trying to hate, but the majority of those kicks look very worn/beat too much as to say it's one of the best collections they've ever seen.That's just my opinion though.

Damn now that is what I call a collection. Even though there are beaters, I appreciate the collection. She/He who ever has a wide range of love for shoes. Ieven saw a soccer shoe...

She has 2xs t-bugs, metal force, tenacity, air mz3, cb34max 2....man this is sick!!!! late 90's love for sure....Beaters galore but man this person hassome dope stuff.

Back
Top Bottom