In Kanye News....

I wonder if there would be this much debate if Kanye made similar ambiguous remarks about a Jewish historical figure...

"I come in peace"

They gone keep prentending everything is fine until it's too late :smh:

Good. Self-inflicted wounds as far as I’m concerned. From him not taking medication, not seeking professional help and continuing to say stupid **** for all to see and hear. If this is how he wants to live his life I say let him. People talking about..”this is sad”....”let’s pray for him”....the hell with all that.

Kanye is a grown man that is knowingly choosing to make these decisions. He’s not crazy enough to file paperwork to “run” for office so I’m fully buying the mentally unstable angle. Kayne turned his back on the black community a long time ago so I say we turn our back on him in return.

I always thought ppl who transitions from a smile to a serious face in .2 seconds were strange.
giphy (4) (4).gif

276bee03aff23bead1a42b07325a8f75.368x270x59.gif

Oh Kanye has music after TLOP? Didn’t realize he was still a musician, thought he was a snake oil sales man

Never took this dude seriously. This is nothing more than a distraction.

He "explored" putting his name on the Florida ballot but then said he was dropping out but then he claims he's still running. :lol:

"West, who announced his candidacy on 4 July, has already missed the deadline to qualify for the ballot in several states. He needs to collect enough signatures to appear on the ballot in a number of others.

Last week he qualified to appear on Oklahoma's presidential ballot, the first state where he met the requirements before the deadline.

In order to appear on South Carolina's ballot he needs to collect 10,000 signatures by noon local time (18:00 BST) on Monday."

This is why he chose to go to Charleston, SC.

His fans and trolls/people who think this is a joke are going to sign :smh:

You guys don't find it AWFULLY suspicious...how every time he goes "crazy" and has everyone's attention...that he has something to sell to you right afterwards? :lol:

He has an album dropping on Friday
He didn't start this until TLOP. He use to make release announced release dates & everything prior to that record. It's like he lost whatever structure he had around that time and now we have what we see today.

He "explored" putting his name on the Florida ballot but then said he was dropping out but then he claims he's still running. :lol:

"West, who announced his candidacy on 4 July, has already missed the deadline to qualify for the ballot in several states. He needs to collect enough signatures to appear on the ballot in a number of others.

Last week he qualified to appear on Oklahoma's presidential ballot, the first state where he met the requirements before the deadline.

In order to appear on South Carolina's ballot he needs to collect 10,000 signatures by noon local time (18:00 BST) on Monday."

This is why he chose to go to Charleston, SC.

His fans and trolls/people who think this is a joke are going to sign :smh:

Just a point of information, Kanye never said that he was dropping out. That was just a report that allegedly came from someone who was working on the campaign.

You guys don't find it AWFULLY suspicious...how every time he goes "crazy" and has everyone's attention...that he has something to sell to you right afterwards? :lol:

He has an album dropping on Friday

so my friend and I were discussing this yesterday. My argument is this: how beneficial can his behavior really be?

Am i going to want to listen to his music more, or want to buy his shoes more (his clothes are trash i don't buy them, future gap collab aside), or w.e he is selling because he is saying **** like this?

unless there is more to this that i am missing, i don't see how this helps with self promotion. If trump called someone an N with the hard R and all, and Kanye comes sometime later and shows support for dude (like he's done in the past) but doesn't really elaborate on why he supports trump...would that benefit him in terms of streams for an upcoming album? are people going to really hear or see Kanye do some outlandish stuff and say to themselves, "yo can you believe this fool? what the hell is wrong with him? i gotta buy his shoes/listen to his album"

again, unless I'm missing something, i really don't see how any of this helps.

celebs are only what you make them, in your eyes. but for better or for worse, i can acknowledge they have $$ and thus a platform to help affect change. Kap had a platform and he lost his career because he brought persistent attention to racial injustice in this country through silent protest. bill gates uses his wealth to fund his philanthropy. yeezy isn't doing anything positive (correct me if I'm wrong), and if anything he's stirring the pot of public opinion against himself. and the people around him don't check him/care.

i just don't see how this will benefit him $ wise.

so my friend and I were discussing this yesterday. My argument is this: how beneficial can his behavior really be?

Am i going to want to listen to his music more, or want to buy his shoes more (his clothes are trash i don't buy them, future gap collab aside), or w.e he is selling because he is saying **** like this?

unless there is more to this that i am missing, i don't see how this helps with self promotion. If trump called someone an N with the hard R and all, and Kanye comes sometime later and shows support for dude (like he's done in the past) but doesn't really elaborate on why he supports trump...would that benefit him in terms of streams for an upcoming album? are people going to really hear or see Kanye do some outlandish stuff and say to themselves, "yo can you believe this fool? what the hell is wrong with him? i gotta buy his shoes/listen to his album"

again, unless I'm missing something, i really don't see how any of this helps.

celebs are only what you make them, in your eyes. but for better or for worse, i can acknowledge they have $$ and thus a platform to help affect change. Kap had a platform and he lost his career because he brought persistent attention to racial injustice in this country through silent protest. bill gates uses his wealth to fund his philanthropy. yeezy isn't doing anything positive (correct me if I'm wrong), and if anything he's stirring the pot of public opinion against himself. and the people around him don't check him/care.

i just don't see how this will benefit him $ wise.

Welcome to the attention economy. Trump, Lavar Ball, and Daniel Hernandez would all agree.

These people all seemingly "stir the pot of public opinion" against themselves...and somehow it seems to work to their favor. Why?

Good. Self-inflicted wounds as far as I’m concerned. From him not taking medication, not seeking professional help and continuing to say stupid **** for all to see and hear. If this is how he wants to live his life I say let him. People talking about..”this is sad”....”let’s pray for him”....the hell with all that.

Kanye is a grown man that is knowingly choosing to make these decisions. He’s not crazy enough to file paperwork to “run” for office so I’m fully buying the mentally unstable angle. Kayne turned his back on the black community a long time ago so I say we turn our back on him in return.

All facts. Weird how whenever he is having a mental breakdown, he says something suspect about the black community

**** this guy and his mental health. He has all the best resources in the world at his disposal... put up or shut up. I know too many people who can't afford therapy or even a $20 sack of medical weed... and this ****ing billionaire has been acting unstable for over a decade now because his mom died. Tough ****. Your problems ain't harder than mine.
Sick and tired of this beta ***** crying on stage when he can call Deepak Chopra in a second. My empathy comes with a 5-year grace period. After that you need to go on with that BS.

That campaign rally just solidified my **** ye stance. Flexing your 4,000 acres and status with fellow “billionaires” is some of the most pompous **** I’ve ever heard said in a public space. Done with the yeezy merch period, Jerry Lorenzo is better at that style anyway.

That campaign rally just solidified my **** ye stance. Flexing your 4,000 acres and status with fellow “billionaires” is some of the most pompous **** I’ve ever heard said in a public space. Done with the yeezy merch period, Jerry Lorenzo is better at that style anyway.

Dude commented about people spending time with their families and asked how long were peoples commutes.

Then proceeded to tell us how he just moved to Wyoming where we can walk to work and school.

That brotha is so out of touch and lost.

This was a wild & wrong hyperbole to use, but I get it if means what I think he meant:

Harriet Tubman definitely freed those slaves from constitutional slavery.

I'm guessing he's referring to the obstacles black ppl went through post-slavery (runaway, brought freedom, 1965, etc); which is true. Black ppl are systemically oppressed in this country, even throughout the world, and have remained in invisible shackles that many can see, yet ignore.

However, for Kanye to make and bold clam such as the one he did, he best be able to explain why he said that crystal clear. And he didn't & now he looks like a jackass. Dude needs to read books & practice his speeches b/c they suck.

Yeezus a phenomenal album, & the guy tweeted this disgustingly pretentious w/ subpar music. Oozes fake deepness.

Pause

Back
Top Bottom