In Kanye News....

Let's not forget about Trump discriminating against black people being tenants in his apartment buildings. Or the Central Park 5 that he got wrong and refuses to apologise for. Or Obama's fake birth certificate. Or "S*** hole countries...go back to their huts" Or Haitians all have aids. Plenty of other races we can go over as well. People have short memory trying to compare this guy to Biden.

I wonder if some folks think voting is about being aware of policies that affect your family and community or "cool personality lol".

Lol at u thinking that people actually think about potential affects of policies discussed, especially most of the lefties

Let's not forget about Trump discriminating against black people being tenants in his apartment buildings. Or the Central Park 5 that he got wrong and refuses to apologise for. Or Obama's fake birth certificate. Or "S*** hole countries...go back to their huts" Or Haitians all have aids. Plenty of other races we can go over as well. People have short memory trying to compare this guy to Biden.

What do u think about biden's past?

I don't like Biden either. But we have to choose one or the other. It's a **** decision, but that's what adults have to do. Suck it up and choose. The way Trump is handling Covid and this country as we speak is dog **** and is directly affecting all of us. F him. Not choosing one is a cowards way to hide in the corner and do nothing. At least someone who chooses Trump has some conviction.

I don't like Biden either. But we have to choose one or the other. It's a **** decision, but that's what adults have to do. Suck it up and choose. The way Trump is handling Covid and this country as we speak is dog **** and is directly affecting all of us. F him. Not choosing one is a cowards way to hide in the corner and do nothing. At least someone who chooses Trump has some conviction.

West 2020

I can’t wait till y’all look up in four years and ****s the same minus the meanie comments :lol:

That’s why it’s important to VOTE not just for Biden but for Democratic senators and house reps because that’s really the only way to pass the legislation we need.

Lol at u thinking that people actually think about potential affects of policies discussed, especially most of the lefties

We can talk about Biden’s gaffes and questionable past all day but the fact of the matter is that I don’t think anyone can say it’s nearly as bad as Trump’s. I hate that I have to resort to that argument for something as serious as the President of The United States but unfortunately here we are.

To paint the picture that things will be just as bad under Biden as they were with Trump means you think Trump is a victim of circumstance and didn’t play a hand in the current state of affairs in America.

We can talk about Biden’s gaffes and questionable past all day but the fact of the matter is that I don’t think anyone can say it’s nearly as bad as Trump’s. I hate that I have to resort to that argument for something as serious as the President of The United States but unfortunately here we are.

To paint the picture that things will be just as bad under Biden as they were with Trump means you think Trump is a victim of circumstance and didn’t play a hand in the current state of affairs in America.

St8 up strawman

West 2020 b

Any scandal worthy history for Biden would have exposed when he was a VP candidate.

Just like Sarah Palin sleeping with Glen Rice.

Too bad he is senile now. He would have been a great Presidential Candidate. The Dems could have had Andrew Yang, Bernie, or Tulsi. Oh well ....

Let's hope Vegas odds makers are correct about Biden winning though. I hope he picks the correct VP as well.

I can’t wait till y’all look up in four years and ****s the same minus the meanie comments :lol:

and it’s wild because Biden actually has said much wilder **** to black people than Trump ever has
You gotta stop tap dancing man.

You ill informed or being lied to.

"You aint black if you dont vote for me" is wild.

Wilder than calling white supremacists good people in charlottesville? Nope.

Wilder than retweeting 'white power'? Absoultely not.
How is it wild statement when you look at his opponent? Not voting or voting Kanye is a vote for Trump

Never will i ever vote for Joe Biden (again- Obama ticket). He is offensive my spirit. Nobody perfect but certain things, I xant turn a blind eye to.Just when I thought my choices couldnt get worst wit Killary, now they drag in this sik son of a ***** in. Its like they want me to vote for Trump. And that sure as hell aint gon happen. Its either Ima stay my *** home, or its Yeezy season.

Ill prolly stay home and let yall sort through the **** show for me. If Trump wins *Ye shrug* The evil I know>> the evil pedo that cant even control himself in public.

Last edited:
Never will i ever vote for Joe Biden (again- Obama ticket). He is offensive my spirit. Just when I thought my choices couldnt get worst wit Killary, now they drag in this sik son of a ***** in. Its like they want me to vote for Trump. And that sure as hell aint gon happen. Its either Ima stay my *** home, or its Yeezy season.

Ill prolly stay home and let yall sort through the **** show for me. If Trump wins *Ye shrug* The evil I know>> the evil pedo that cant even control himself in public.
This guy is a troll right?

Never will i ever vote for Joe Biden (again- Obama ticket). He is offensive my spirit. Nobody perfect but certain things, I xant turn a blind eye to.Just when I thought my choices couldnt get worst wit Killary, now they drag in this sik son of a ***** in. Its like they want me to vote for Trump. And that sure as hell aint gon happen. Its either Ima stay my *** home, or its Yeezy season.

So you voting for Trump. Just say that.

Back
Top Bottom