In Kanye News....

Never will i ever vote for Joe Biden (again- Obama ticket). He is offensive my spirit. Nobody perfect but certain things, I xant turn a blind eye to.Just when I thought my choices couldnt get worst wit Killary, now they drag in this sik son of a ***** in. Its like they want me to vote for Trump. And that sure as hell aint gon happen. Its either Ima stay my *** home, or its Yeezy season.

Ill prolly stay home and let yall sort through the **** show for me. If Trump wins *Ye shrug* The evil I know>> the evil pedo that cant even control himself in public.

Cool that’s your right, just don’t ***** about 4 more years of Trump.

"certain things I can't turn a blind eye to"

"If Trump wins *Ye shrug*"

Contradictory statements

Screen_Shot_2019_07_08_at_8.51.48_PM.7.png

Who in here would diligently choose a guy as a football coach for a high profile college that has never participated in the sport?

What leads you to believe that me not participating will lead to a Trump victory, or that I desire for such an outcome? (Outside of the wasted vote concept)
Anybody knowledgable about this, the upcoming election, etc. pulling that coded bull **** about they're both the same, both bad choices, I don't like either like the last election are just liars.

It's like white ppl when they pull that coded nonsense to talk about black ppl and dog whistle to white supremacists.

So when I see I'm not voting and all that its really let Trump have 4 more years.

Anybody knowledgable about this, the upcoming election, etc. pulling that coded bull **** about they're both the same, both bad choices, I don't like either like the last election are just liars.

It's like white ppl when they pull that coded nonsense to talk about black ppl and dog whistle to white supremacists.

So when I see I'm not voting and all that its really let Trump have 4 more years.
This

can't you not vote for president and vote for everything else during the general election?

Yep. You can leave it completely blank and vote for everything else on the ballot.

"There's nothing illegal or wrong about leaving some spaces on a ballot blank. By law, all ballots are to be counted whether or not they're completed.

Protest Votes

There are other reasons why people sometimes leave ballots partially blank. The 2016 presidential election featured two of the least popular leading candidates the United States has ever seen. Many voters left the presidential ballot blank as a “protest vote," a practice sometimes called undervoting. About 1.7 million people left the presidential election portion of their ballots blank in 2016.

But many caution against doing that as well, for the primary reason that whoever is elected president will appoint Supreme Court justices and push federal legislation that you might not like. In fact, after his electoral college win in 2016, Donald Trump went out of his way to point out how important non-voters were to his success. A handful of states were turned his way by these undervotes."

ok, realtalk time:

Maybe Im not knowledgeable then, cus Im definitely not a liar.

I grew up knowing about Trump (from nyc). Much hasnt changed
(besides him jumping from party to party, when it suits him).
But dude is all the things ppl say about him. I dont rock wit him all.

I voted for Obama and didnt really know Biden. I was registered Dem,
but became Indy at some point (cant remember when). But after really
seeing how this dude behaves around females of EVERY age, that really
sickens me. (Maybe more so cus i got daughters. But the way he be making
some of these kids uncomfortable in they own skin disgusts me.)

I was willing to pick the "lesser of the evils" cus Trump is a clown
of the highest order. But Biden don't sit right me at all. The "aint black"
comment and other slippages are dumb af. But I can overlook those. I know
im picking who can do the job not their personality. But I cant seem to
separate the two in this instance.

I feel like im personally in a no win situation. So i decided not to play the game.
Not from a place of pride, like Im not telling everyone to follow me. Its just where
Ive resigned to.

Kanye : “I’m not MAGA jk I did it to get 1 person out of jail”

Also Kanye : “I’m just gonna split Biden’s vote”

ok, realtalk time:

I feel like im personally in a no win situation. So i decided not to play the game.
Not from a place of pride, like Im not telling everyone to follow me. Its just where
Ive resigned to.
To put Trump and Biden on the same level is comical .

ok, realtalk time:

Ive resigned to.
To this, I'd say grow the **** up and vote. Still getting this naivety vibe reading some of this.

This whole no win situation comes off as pure bull ****. Not voting imo is a guaranteed lose situation.

But at least you admitted you're probably not knowledgeable so I can get the rest of the post. When you dont know any better, you dont know any better.

Back
Top Bottom