In Kanye News....

What about streaming his music? Is that frowned upon?

Also, wasn’t he allegedly dropping an album a few weeks ago :lol:
Damn lol. A few of his albums did come across the shuffle the other day. I guess that’s fine since I already had them. :lol:

6P7h.gif

“Is this a joke?, one of the electors, Ilisa Stillman, asked when reached by Intelligencer. “Holy guacamole,” she replied when informed it was not. “I’m certainly not supporting Kanye West,” she made clear before ending the conversation.

Another elector, Sariah Cutler, said that someone approached her at the mall for what she was told was “a petition just to put somebody’s name on the ballot.” She went on to ask, “Is there any way I can take my name off?”

“There was no mention of Kanye West,” explained Matthew Wilson, who said he was walking in downtown Norfolk when he was asked to sign for a third party candidate to be on the ballot. He sounded stunned when told what he had signed up for. “Ain’t no way in the world,” Wilson responded, adding that if he had known that he was being approached on the rapper’s behalf, “I would have walked away.”

:rofl:

This is INTERESTING wouldn’t you say dwalk31 dwalk31 . Looks like you didn’t do a good enough job of getting your boy Kanye’s name out there, especially in your home state of Wisconsin.

I posted an article towards the start of this thread that predicted that a Kanye run would potentially hurt Trump more than Biden. Pretty unsurprising.

The offensive portion was the assumption that one party owned the black vote.

I posted an article towards the start of this thread that predicted that a Kanye run would potentially hurt Trump more than Biden. Pretty unsurprising.

Actually champ, the offensive portion is the Republican Party ( the group YOU cheer for) constantly engaging in voter suppression tactics in order to subdue the black vote. Best believe there’s no assumption about that.

No on every said one party owns the black vote

Black voters are logical, they see which party is at a minimum not hostile to their existence in America. Which party doesn't try to suppress their vote.

But your visually black *** loves to defend white bigots like Trump, spews insulting **** about black people, all because your pathetic *** is too coward to admit you love living under a system of white supremacy. That you prefer butter biscuits over black liberation.

Go lotion your legs and shut the hell up. Your Zaddy outchea trying to steal the election and your haven't said peep about that.

Actually champ, the offensive portion is the Republican Party ( the group YOU cheer for) constantly engaging in voter suppression tactics in order to subdue the black vote. Best believe there’s no assumption about that.

I’d argue that the percentage of the black vote the Democratic candidate enjoys compared to the percentage of policy proposals directly aimed at black Americans by that candidate is the real issue, Champ. But go off.

I’d argue that the percentage of the black vote the Democratic candidate enjoys compared to the percentage of policy proposals directly aimed at black Americans by that candidate is the real issue, Champ. But go off.
Post Trump's platform to help black America and post Biden's.

And we can go point by point on the economic issues.

Since you want to bring up policy.

No on every said one party owns the black vote

Black voters are logical, they see which party is at a minimum not hostile to their existence in America. Which party doesn't try to suppress their vote.

But your visually black *** loves to defend white bigots like Trump, spews insulting **** about black people, all because your pathetic *** is too coward to admit you love living under a system of white supremacy. That you prefer butter biscuits over black liberation.

Go lotion your legs and shut the hell up. Your Zaddy outchea trying to steal the election and your haven't said peep about that.

Trump getting like 10% of the black vote. Seems he pays a heavy price for the things you’ve alleged.

Biden estimated to get about 90% of the black vote, and he authored the crime bill. And Corey Booker referred to Biden as an architect of Mass Incarceration. As I’m sure you know, that has a disparate impact of black men.

But go off.

Back
Top Bottom