In Kanye News....

Trump getting like 10% of the black vote. Seems he pays a heavy price for the things you’ve alleged.

Biden estimated to get about 90% of the black vote, and he authored the crime bill. And Corey Booker referred to Biden as an architect of Mass Incarceration. As I’m sure you know, that has a disparate impact of black men.

But go off.
Cory Booker endorsed Joe Biden for president

And says Biden is the best candidate on criminal justice refrom

Booker calls Trump a danger to the black community, democracy, and a racist.

Since Cory Booker's word is gospel, I am sure you agree with those too.

Also, you are considered a proud supporter of white male pedophiles. Since we bringing up titles.

See above
Post Trump's current platform to help black America.

He been calling BLM a symbol of hate, saying Biden will ruin the suburbs by letting more minorities in, attacking John Lewis' legacy. So I am interested in what he had in store for us

The GOP platform is out, so your ashy butter biscuit loving *** should be able to post the platform if it is out there.

Otherwise, shut up

Post Trump's current platform to help black America.

He been calling BLM a symbol of hate, saying Biden will ruin the suburbs by letting more minorities in, attacking John Lewis' legacy. So I am interested in what he had in store for us

The GOP platform is out, so your ashy butter biscuit loving *** should be able to post the platform if it is out there.

All of what you named explains why Trump is only getting 10% of the black vote.

Somehow the author of the crime bill is entitled to 90% of the black vote.

The fact that Booker endorses Biden is unsurprising—he’s a Democrat.

Did Tim Scott endorse Biden?

All of what you named explains why Trump is only getting 10% of the black vote.

Somehow the author of the crime bill is entitled to 90% of the black vote.

The fact that Booker endorses Biden is unsurprising—he’s a Democrat.

Did Tim Scott endorse Biden?
Your clown *** brought up Cory Booker. You want to name drop him because you want to cherry pick his views. BTW, Booker was also running against Biden in the primary when he said that. So Booker is acting in good faith when he insults Biden, acting in good faith when he wrote the First Step Act, but he is just being partisan when he endorses Biden.

Let us see what the GOP said about Trump during 2016 primary...

Biden is getting 90% of the vote because he is the better candidate, and black voters are logical. Trump has nothing that comes close to this:

https://joebiden.com/justice/

https://joebiden.com/blackamerica/

I don't even like Joe Biden, he past has a lot of trash in it, but he is gonna get more votes for an obvious reason.....He is the much better candidate, and more people agree with him on the issues.

Wipe the butter off your lips bruh. And use some on the residue on your kneecaps.

Last edited:
tumblr_orad45B2hG1t2zwivo1_r1_400.gif

Trump isn't coy anymore and pretty blatant about his disregard for black support but you got folks still making excuses.

Delks dumb *** arguments always end up going back to 30 years ago :lol:

“What are Trumps 2020 policy proposals to help Black Americans?”
Delk:
“Well, 30 years ago Joe Biden was the sole architect of mass incarceration.”

Exactly.

He's latching onto that mass incarceration architect thing like a fat tick.

While completely disregarding Reagan and Nixon, who really set off mass incarceration LONG before Biden was relevant. Convenient.

AND disregarding what seems like Biden/Harris preparing to address the CJ system at the root, including at the state level, where the vast majority of people are incarcerated

Delk doesn't really care about CJ reform. Don't let him fool you.

Melania must make some next level biscuits for this dude to be willing to defy authorities like this:

But that doesn’t mean West is a non-factor. He’s reportedly likely to sue to try to get back on the ballot in Wisconsin. And he’s gunning to get on the ballot in Arizona, another crucial swing state. West’s campaign has been paying people to collect the 37,000 valid signatures it needs in that state ahead of its early September deadline.
All that signature-gathering effort costs a lot of money, and it’s very unlikely that West has stayed under the $100,000 limit he could hide behind to avoid filing FEC paperwork. The one real enforcement mechanism the FEC has its automatic fines for campaigns who fail to file their reports on time. An FEC calculator showed that a candidate who raised and spent $100,000 would owe more than $11,000 in fees for failing to file its forms.
Normally, that fee structure is enough to keep candidates in line — or press coverage from missed deadlines is enough to embarrass them into complying with the law.
But if West simply refused to comply, the FEC would have to step in and actually vote to bring him to court. Since Trump has failed to nominate enough people for a quorum on the FEC’s commission, that means the organization is totally toothless. And if his campaign continues to refuse to follow the law, it might be impossible to know exactly how deep the GOP’s involvement in West’s campaign is until well after the November election.

Would you say Chris Jericho is the Kanye West of professional wrestling?

Please respond in a timely manner
I wouldn't say that but I am listening to why you think there is a connection there. (If you think that way)

Crazy if true. Also would speak to Jay’s ego. Kanye would seem to have the more profitable catalog. They have to come with an extraordinary check for me to let that go.

Back
Top Bottom