In Kanye News....

If someone is "straight up stupid" why should they be granted permission to vote? Wouldn't their collective vote effect you and me?
If someone is "racist" that person thought process is obviously destructed. Someone who votes who is "racist" is going to choose based of their own skin color not based off the best educated decision for the people living in America.
Just like driving, if you can prove yourself then one shouldn't be on the road.
Equivalent to voting, imagine not having to take a test to drive a car on the road. The streets would be a mess.

Who will choose the prerequisites? Not up to me to decide. Obviously coming from an entity that wouldn't make it bias. Generic political questions would be idea, not anything leaning towards Red or Blue. For an example, at minimum. If you dont that America has 50 states, get educated before voting.

Yes I agree the electoral process has it's current problems. It all needs to be revamped and closely monitored.
Voting is a right, driving is a privilege.

Plenty of "smart" ppl make dumb decisions as well, so what would be the point? It's not as if all racists are stupid. Most serial killers are highly intelligent. Why would they get a vote but not "dumb" people? Everyone deserves to vote because they live in this country and whoever is nominated effects them as well. If they can't vote than what you said earlier would happen..."we" or everyone else would nominate someone that would effect them without their say. Plus voting is a form of speech. So if you take away someones right to vote, you're basically taking away their right to speak. Putting barriers on who can vote won't solve anything. Plenty of racists and ***** ppl who know our constitution.

Never said intelligent. I implied a minimum of awareness & education of politics and events of the world.

Whatever you're suggesting isn't practical.

If someone is able to buy guns, buy a house, pay taxes, why wouldn't they be able vote?

Never said intelligent. I implied a minimum of awareness & education of politics and events of the world.

This ends with a disparate impact on low income and black voters.

We've seen this play out as a form of voter suppression in the jim crow south with literacy tests.

Horrible idea.

Again, what would that solve? What are you hoping to achieve by this?

Also, alot of people are single issue voters. Abortion for example. Why would someone who votes based on that issue need any education on political events to make a decision when one is clearly for and the other is against?

Voting is a right, driving is a privilege.

Plenty of "smart" ppl make dumb decisions as well, so what would be the point? It's not as if all racists are stupid. Most serial killers are highly intelligent. Why would they get a vote but not "dumb" people? Everyone deserves to vote because they live in this country and whoever is nominated effects them as well. If they can't vote than what you said earlier would happen..."we" or everyone else would nominate someone that would effect them without their say. Plus voting is a form of speech. So if you take away someones right to vote, you're basically taking away their right to speak. Putting barriers on who can vote won't solve anything. Plenty of racists and ***** ppl who know our constitution.

My opinion never defines the word "All". There will always be an exception to everything. Your right, a lot of smart people make dumb decisions. A lot of Licensed drivers still drink and drive. Theres always an exception. It's the quality of results. I understand driving is a privilege and voting is a right. What would be the quality of driving if we didnt have to take a test? What would be the quality of results from voting if we filtered out those who have an evident reason not to? <-----example. Someone picking Obama just because he's black. Someone picking Hillary because shes a woman. Someone picking trump because they dislike Hispanics. I see it and hear it every day. Folks saying there for a party or president but cant explain why. Again, your right. Voting is a form of speech. But who is listening to that speech if it's coming from a "racist", a "straight up stupid person" or a selfish inconsiderate person? I'm not.

This ends with a disparate impact on low income and black voters.

We've seen this play out as a form of voter suppression in the jim crow south with literacy tests.

Horrible idea.

This is if we're still suppressed by education.
Any low income or black citizen can be educated. No dead end there.

Again, your right. Voting is a form of speech. But who is listening to that speech if it's coming from a "racist", a "straight up stupid person" or a selfish inconsiderate person? I'm not.
Selfish and inconsiderate is also someone trying to take someone elses right to vote because they don't like how they vote. You want to be able to effect someones life without them having a say. Sounds like privilege to me.

I don't care who's listening to their racist talk. Who ever listens to that has the right to listen as well. It's called freedom of speech for a reason. Just because you don't agree with what someone has to say doesn't mean they shouldn't have the right to say it.

I don't like racists either but I sure as hell don't want to take away their right to vote. It's Pandora's Box. You take away their right to vote, what's stopping you next time from taking mine? No thanks.

Whatever you're suggesting isn't practical.

If someone is able to buy guns, buy a house, pay taxes, why wouldn't they be able vote?

Who said someone shouldnt be able to do the above?

You cant buy guns without some type of state &/or fed screening.

You cant buy a house without good credit or income.

Your not paying taxes without an income.

But yea yall right. Everything should be granted for everyone. No screening for guns. No proof of income without signing for a mortgage. Anybody can drive without taking a test. Anybody can drive class b trucks. Anybody can sell homes. Anybody can represent someone else as a lawyer.

Why isn't our lifestyle like the above? Because it bring out the best quality in the result after prerequisites weed out the folks with bad or careless intentions.

If anybody can be president, then we're up for a **** show.

Just like becoming the president. You only have to be a certain age. That's it?

like I said, i understand where you come from, but this is a slippery slope no country should venture in as it is not implementable and dangerous.

Let’s thrive to educate as many people as possible on important political and societal issues instead of banishing them from the polls.

Who said someone shouldnt be able to do the above?

You cant buy guns without some type of state &/or fed screening.

You cant buy a house without good credit or income.

Your not paying taxes without an income.

But yea yall right. Everything should be granted for everyone. No screening for guns. No proof of income without signing for a mortgage. Anybody can drive without taking a test. Anybody can drive class b trucks. Anybody can sell homes. Anybody can represent someone else as a lawyer.

Why isn't our lifestyle like the above? Because it bring out the best quality in the result after prerequisites weed out the folks with bad or careless intentions.

If anybody can be president, then we're up for a **** show.

Just like becoming the president. You only have to be a certain age. That's it?
Again, your listing things that are all privileges, not rights. Let's try your reasoning with some other rights.

Why not screen everyone to have the right to free speech? Hey, quality of speech would be much better in the world if we prevented some ppl from talking, right?

Everyone should take a test in order to have the right to a fair trial? Hey, we screen for guns, why not for the right to a fair trial?

Everyone should pass a test for the right to walk on public property? The quality of people walking on the streets would be better if we took ppls rights away, right?

Everyone should be screened in order to have an attorney represent them if charged with a crime? We take a test for driving, why not a test for the ability to have an attorney?

Right to religion? Let's make everyone take a test before they can pray just to make sure they are eligible to worship by our standards. Nothing wrong with that. Rights and privileges should be treated just the same.

Again, your listing things that are all privileges, not rights. Let's try your reasoning with some other rights.

Why not screen everyone to have the right to free speech? Hey, quality of speech would be much better in the world if we prevented some ppl from talking, right?

Everyone should take a test in order to have the right to a fair trial? Hey, we screen for guns, why not for the right to a fair trial?

Everyone should pass a test for the right to walk on public property? The quality of people walking on the streets would be better if we took ppls rights away, right?

Everyone should be screened in order to have an attorney represent them if charged with a crime? We take a test for driving, why not a test for the ability to have an attorney?

Right to religion? Let's make everyone take a test before they can pray just to make sure they are eligible to worship by our standards. Nothing wrong with that. Rights and privileges should be treated just the same.

Those examples are involuntary Or your personal preference. Nobody wants to voluntarily commit a crime to see the judge. But folks do voluntarily vote to see a change. Someone choosing their religion doesn't result in directly effecting me or you. Driving does, that's why I use the example.

I dont feel like going back to re-quote. But no I'm not selfish or inconsiderate nor do I want to be in the business of snatching anybody's rights away. I feel like voting needs to be revamped and closely monitored in order to see better results. My opinion does NOT possess rights being taken from anyone. We should have better evils to pick from and we also should have well informed people to pick them.

Say your playing fantasy football. Your on your last pick. You want to be spontaneous and have someone else pick. You have your girlfriend who doesn't watch a lick of football or your boy that watches football every Sunday with you.
But remember, your girlfriend and your boy both have the right to draft your last pick.
Who would posses a better outcome?
*Point is, your boy can posses a better outcome for you based off his knowledge.

Referring to the example above. Again, I'm NOT saying your girlfriend shouldnt ever draft a pick(vote) but should be educated about the topic before the choice is made. That brings quality to a result.

It's more about being informed on the purpose of your participation.

For an example....
(For someone who is in favor of trump)Are you voting because you want to keep a "let's make America great again" imagery or are you really in favor for the bills, laws, changes, and etc that he wants to put in place?

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

Billionaire rapper and shoe designer Kanye West’s company has received a multimillion-dollar loan as part of the federal government’s coronavirus stimulus package, according to records released Thursday by the U.S. Treasury’s Small Business Administration.

The money was handed out in the latest round of the Paycheck Protection Program, part of the Trump administration’s $2 trillion CARES Act designed to provide economic relief to small businesses during the coronavirus pandemic.

Yeezy LLC, a California company, is listed in the Treasury’s log as a recipient of a loan worth between $2 million and $5 million. The company self-identified as being male-owned and a Black or African-American business. It said 160 jobs were saved using the loan.

518658b42edc2913b2b9a70b1b08649e.jpg

Those examples are involuntary Or your personal preference. Nobody wants to voluntarily commit a crime to see the judge. But folks do voluntarily vote to see a change. Someone choosing their religion doesn't result in directly effecting me or you. Driving does, that's why I use the example.

I dont feel like going back to re-quote. But no I'm not selfish or inconsiderate nor do I want to be in the business of snatching anybody's rights away. I feel like voting needs to be revamped and closely monitored in order to see better results. My opinion does NOT possess rights being taken from anyone. We should have better evils to pick from and we also should have well informed people to pick them.

Say your playing fantasy football. Your on your last pick. You want to be spontaneous and have someone else pick. You have your girlfriend who doesn't watch a lick of football or your boy that watches football every Sunday with you.
But remember, your girlfriend and your boy both have the right to draft your last pick.
Who would posses a better outcome?
*Point is, your boy can posses a better outcome for you based off his knowledge.

Referring to the example above. Again, I'm NOT saying your girlfriend shouldnt ever draft a pick(vote) but should be educated about the topic before the choice is made. That brings quality to a result.

It's more about being informed on the purpose of your participation.

For an example....
(For someone who is in favor of trump)Are you voting because you want to keep a "let's make America great again" imagery or are you really in favor for the bills, laws, changes, and etc that he wants to put in place?
Sooooo, freedom of speech, choosing your religion, and walking on public property is all involuntarily. Got it.

And fantasy football, got it.

Last edited:
Sooooo, freedom of speech, choosing your religion, and walking on public property is all involuntarily. Got it.

And fantasy football, got it.

Re-read what you quoted after the word "OR".
I dont feel Freedom of speech needs to be revamped. I'm strictly referring to votes.

Sooooo, freedom of speech, choosing your religion, and walking on public property is all involuntarily. Got it
Re-read what you quoted after the word "OR".
I dont feel Freedom of speech needs to be revamped. I'm strictly referring to votes.
Yes, those are personal preferences, just like voting. So my comparisons are valid.

Anyways, you tried to invalidate my comparisons between voting and other rights then went ahead and made an analogy between voting and fantasy football 😁 I'm good now. We'll just have to agree to disagree. Thanks for the convo tho.

Last edited:
Yes, those are personal preferences, just like voting. So the comparison is valid.

Anyways, you tried to invalidate my comparisons between voting and other rights then went ahead and made an analogy between voting and fantasy football 😁 I'm good now. We'll just have to agree to disagree. Thanks for the convo tho.

Yup. Sure did. Brought it up for you to get a better understanding on being thoroughly aware and informed before making a decision that can effect others.

At the end of the day. Be informed on what you voting about. Because those who are not, dont care for others.

Yup. Sure did. Brought it up for you to get a better understanding on being thoroughly aware and informed before making a decision that can effect others.

At the end of the day. Be informed on what you voting about. Because those who are not, dont care for others.
Yup, "Fantasy" football. All makes sense now 🤪

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

Billionaire rapper and shoe designer Kanye West’s company has received a multimillion-dollar loan as part of the federal government’s coronavirus stimulus package, according to records released Thursday by the U.S. Treasury’s Small Business Administration.

The money was handed out in the latest round of the Paycheck Protection Program, part of the Trump administration’s $2 trillion CARES Act designed to provide economic relief to small businesses during the coronavirus pandemic.

Yeezy LLC, a California company, is listed in the Treasury’s log as a recipient of a loan worth between $2 million and $5 million. The company self-identified as being male-owned and a Black or African-American business. It said 160 jobs were saved using the loan.

518658b42edc2913b2b9a70b1b08649e.jpg
I remember when this idiot was talking about that hat, talking about how cool he made it and restyled it to fit better fashion wise. *** doofus.

Back
Top Bottom