In Kanye News....

hyper-religiosity is such a common thing with our clients that have severe hallucinations/delusions/paranoia. i think it has to do with fear/negative messaging that many christian churches like to preach.

my evangelical in-laws we’re praying over a schizophrenic uncle one holiday dinner. after that they proclaimed him to be “much improved”. soon after that his pants was down so far that his asscrack was in full view and he was responding to his voices by threatening family members and the same people that were praying over him were about to knock him out. i was just sitting there like..
E4DC0054-A412-4B5A-8218-C3D9A561A427.jpeg

Somebody get this guy some lithium. Really sad to watch this happen to someone who’s Art I really cared about. He’s like crazy...crazy.

Man I don't want to judge them because it's not easy to control a family member going through an episode, but they're so public with everything else I feel like we should see them trying.

Wtf is going

yo this is crazy, my guy is literally falling aprt before our eyes

My fear in regards to kanye is that he’ll end up like how Brittany spears is. She’s basically a human atm. No control over her life and finances.

Sad thing is we have been saying this for HOW long now? :smh:

i know buti think this is the cherry on top

now hes talking about how he almost killed his daughter, PUBLICLY

thats something that stays within the family, not everyone should know everything

Bruh just be doing this bs to feed his, and his contrarian ego. That’s it.

***** says goofy **** like, “Harriet Tubman didn’t ACTUALLY feee the slaves.....she just had them work for other white people.” Which has truth into it. But what he does is slick is plays into the idea that black people, and the majority of Americans....don’t know that, and act as if abolishment = slavery over/everything ok. When in FACT, we DONT.

But he uses this as a moment for him and his fans to say, well Kanye is actually right if you listen to Him. Because he understands what the initial reaction is going to be.

Gets to sit back satisfied on his high horse after saying some bull****.

My fear in regards to kanye is that he’ll end up like how Brittany spears is. She’s basically a human atm. No control over her life and finances.

Ive Felt The Last Few Years His Story Would End Up More Tragic.

He Needs Help Man. Badly. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom