In n Out or Five Guys?

Which spot has the better food?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
That title.
I can only say FG because In N Out doesn't exist on the east coast (at least not to my knowledge).

I never had In n out...

5 Guys is good...

When I want a burger I normally go to Red Robin though...

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

In-N-Out is the king of all Burger Chains Kings
fixed. 
i went to one in sacramento. joint is definitely overhyped.  cali has a lot of great stuff, but this joint ain't it. 

5 Guys burgers > 99% of burger chains. Trust I been around. Only 1 I'd put in front is Kidd Valley I had when in Seattle. Stay away from 5 guys fries though, the cajun ones, I think thats what they are called are disgusting. You gotta order fries too or you gonna be put on blast lmao
roll.gif

Burger quality is about the same, but 5 Guys lets you choose your toppings. I prefer the cajun fries over animal style fries because I don't want mud butt. IMHO 5 Guys > In & Out

Never been to In N Out, so I can't really say anything. But 5 Guys is probably the most hyped chain in the east coast, the food test like a regular BBQ food. Nothing out of the ordinary.

In-N-Out because I myself have never had 5 guys.

Either way, NT will say 1 is overrated or vise versa.

Enjoy nonetheless.

untill in n out starts getting into the midwest or other states 5 guys is better.

if wendys can have fresh and never frozen food at all of its chains, i dont buy the whole "In n Out is only in the west coast because they dont freeze their meat."

its erroneous.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

untill in n out starts getting into the midwest or other states 5 guys is better.

if wendys can have fresh and never frozen food at all of its chains, i dont buy the whole "In n Out is only in the west coast because they dont freeze their meat."

its erroneous.

co-sign, they got planes and trains. they can get fresh meat and produce to the restaurants in less than a day.

i'm from socal,
and I have to say Five Guys > In Out
in these Categories
Meat,
Toppings,
Regular Fries, Peanut Oil is crack.

The bread is better at IN n Out and the animal style fries is,
but the thing that makes IN n out more appealing
is that full meal is 6 dollars five guys is
12 :X

I tried Five Guys here in Houston...and it was garbage. I should have just went to Whataburger instead.

Back
Top Bottom