In need of a new barber!

Do any of you guys go back and forth with your barber about how you want your hair to be cut?

So i go to the barbershop and tell my barber to cut my hair with scissors, he says no im gonna do it with the clippers cause its the same.
Why the F would you want to cut my hair your way when im the EFING customer!!

mad.gif

Do any of you guys go back and forth with your barber about how you want your hair to be cut?

So i go to the barbershop and tell my barber to cut my hair with scissors, he says no im gonna do it with the clippers cause its the same.
Why the F would you want to cut my hair your way when im the EFING customer!!

mad.gif

Yeah man time to move on.

I would even still go to the same shop, and when he finishes his customer and goes aight you up. Hit him with the nah Imma wait for so n so.

Yeah man time to move on.

I would even still go to the same shop, and when he finishes his customer and goes aight you up. Hit him with the nah Imma wait for so n so.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Well did you get your hair cut?

Nope, i left and dude keeps calling me leaving me voice mails.
We are officially over, this guy always wants to cut my hair his way but im good.
A barber should be like one of your closes friends but this guy just did it today.
mad.gif

We are officially over, this guy always wants to cut my hair his way but im good.
A barber should be like one of your closes friends but this guy just did it today.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

mad.gif
sounds like you broke up with a girl friend. 
but i'll probably never understand how important having A barber is, I just go to supercuts and get is buzzed. 

but the one time i went to a military barber shop when i was in San Diego, the single razor on my neck had me feeling
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
sounds like you broke up with a girl friend. 
but i'll probably never understand how important having A barber is, I just go to supercuts and get is buzzed. 

but the one time i went to a military barber shop when i was in San Diego, the single razor on my neck had me feeling
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mad.gif
Sound like you just lost your *&^%#
laugh.gif

mad.gif
Sound like you just lost your *&^%#
laugh.gif

He always ends up cutting my hair the way i want it but we stay arguing like %%%.
I have long hair, all i wanted was for him to cut my hair with scissors and lighten up the beard.

He always ends up cutting my hair the way i want it but we stay arguing like %%%.
I have long hair, all i wanted was for him to cut my hair with scissors and lighten up the beard.

Its going to be ok bro.

Theres other dudes out there who could cut your hair even better than him. Just be patient, hell come to you when the time is right. Dont rush into anything.
Im here if you need to talk bro.

Its going to be ok bro.

Theres other dudes out there who could cut your hair even better than him. Just be patient, hell come to you when the time is right. Dont rush into anything.
Im here if you need to talk bro.

Same thing happened to me. My barber would always do what the thought was good, not what I wanted. Usually the problem was that he cut it too short. No biggie for a while. Then one day, he cut way too short and I gave a 20. Cut is 10. And he gives me back two 5's instead of the usual 5's and singles. I was like hell no, grabbed 2 singles from my pocket and dipped forever.

Back
Top Bottom