In NYC, what are some good neighborhoods outside of Manhattan?

title says it...preferably Queens or BK...but not opposed to the BX if there's some decent areas.

22/single/business major, so i guess i'm looking for a young crowd.

title says it...preferably Queens or BK...but not opposed to the BX if there's some decent areas.

22/single/business major, so i guess i'm looking for a young crowd.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

brownsville

the entire south bronx

east new york

you should move to the pink houses rent is pretty cheap and the locals are sweet and caring.
i'll give you a tour of eny, i'm familiar with the area

laugh.gif

but for real, park slope or williamsburg in brooklyn...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

brownsville

the entire south bronx

east new york

you should move to the pink houses rent is pretty cheap and the locals are sweet and caring.
i'll give you a tour of eny, i'm familiar with the area

laugh.gif

but for real, park slope or williamsburg in brooklyn...

Greenpoint, Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn Heights - Brooklyn
Astoria, Woodside - Queens
Riverdale, Woodlawn - the Bronx (although they're far away)

Greenpoint, Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn Heights - Brooklyn
Astoria, Woodside - Queens
Riverdale, Woodlawn - the Bronx (although they're far away)

i hear good good things about astoria, so i'm pretty interested in that for sure.

i hear good good things about astoria, so i'm pretty interested in that for sure.

^astoria/steinway is very nice, especially with all the brazilian women there
pimp.gif

also jackson heights queens with the colombian women there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

$1000ish would be my price range.
There are a lot of nice neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Park Slope, Brooklyn Heights, Williamsburg, Downtown near the brooklyn bridge but with a $1,000 range, you might be stuck with a small studio.  The closer you are to Manhattan generally, the rent will be higher.

There are a lot of nice neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Park Slope, Brooklyn Heights, Williamsburg, Downtown near the brooklyn bridge but with a $1,000 range, you might be stuck with a small studio.  The closer you are to Manhattan generally, the rent will be higher.

^astoria/steinway is very nice, especially with all the brazilian women there
pimp.gif

also jackson heights queens with the colombian women there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YuraS718

yea, i understand that.  in i'm ok with a studio...seems like i can get one in queens for about $1k.  BK though, studios are running higher than that from what i've seen.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

yea, i understand that.  in i'm ok with a studio...seems like i can get one in queens for about $1k.  BK though, studios are running higher than that from what i've seen.

Back
Top Bottom